Elle

Lana to release new song "Henry, Come On" with Luke Laird

She's gonna tease the country direction even more with her 2024 grammy appearance, remember the old stylist she posted on instagram a few months back ? She was asking him to put a horse on her back I think. But honestly I didn't expect her to go that route, at least for an album full of new songs, I guess we'll see.

i hope u like cuntry

712312c429f2c7305dbc194a5a0c28a5.gif

also her studio version of stand by your man better be the album closer :wubna: (i know that gif is dolly but she's giving iconique)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, fierybkn said:

She's gonna tease the country direction even more with her 2024 grammy appearance, remember the old stylist she posted on instagram a few months back ? She was asking him to put a horse on her back I think. 

Lana walking into the 2024 Grammy's

9cM4cYz_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Lana walking into the 2024 Grammy's

9cM4cYz_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=gra

great now that you're here, have you heard much at all about this song/what this is? is this a lead or title track or

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

also was this what she was recording during that waffle house era? like that period where she was in the studio in TN and waffle house in the same like day or two?

and also, is she crying and wiping a tear in that cover art? like girl are we about to get sad girl shit again? :smokes5:

giphy.gif