Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

some of the people in this thread right now could really use one of these :brigitte:

ย 

Job Application Form | Free Simple PDF Template | LawDistrict

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• -ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-ย โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

GUYS LANA CONFIRMED THEREโ€™S TWO MORE SONGS COMING OUT BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR THIS IS NOT A DRILL

:trisha:

The performance comes as hype and anticipation around Del Reyโ€™s upcoming album continues to build. According to an announcement earlier this year, itโ€™s set to be titledย Lassoย and will reportedly feature a country sound. The star gives us a teaser: โ€œAll my albums are somewhat rooted in Americana, unless itโ€™s an album likeย Honeymoonย which has a jazz flair, so I donโ€™t think it will be a heavy departure,โ€ she says. โ€œIf anything, it will just be a little lighter lyrically, and more pointed in a classic country, American, or Southern Gothic productionโ€”which again, so many of my songs already are.โ€

We simply cannot wait. But good news for diehard fans: Before the record drops, Del Rey promises there will be more singles on the way. You can expect a follow-up to her latest,ย โ€œToughโ€ with Quavo, very soon. In Del Reyโ€™s own words: โ€œWe have two more coming out by the end of the year!โ€

ย 

ย 

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/lana-del-rey-rock-en-seine-2024-chanel?fbclid=PAZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAabpromS4f4MJu5pcyzO9tX9NwFshfwggZv8xjccoYVEeT8ob_b5y_T4kDY_aem_0Yq7aCJJTHViI5S0v0_lTA

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

The performance comes as hype and anticipation around Del Reyโ€™s upcoming album continues to build. According to an announcement earlier this year, itโ€™s set to be titledย Lassoย and will reportedly feature a country sound. The star gives us a teaser: โ€œAll my albums are somewhat rooted in Americana, unless itโ€™s an album likeย Honeymoonย which has a jazz flair, so I donโ€™t think it will be a heavy departure,โ€ she says. โ€œIf anything, it will just be a little lighter lyrically, and more pointed in a classic country, American, or Southern Gothic productionโ€”which again, so many of my songs already are.โ€

We simply cannot wait. But good news for diehard fans: Before the record drops, Del Rey promises there will be more singles on the way. You can expect a follow-up to her latest,ย โ€œToughโ€ with Quavo, very soon. In Del Reyโ€™s own words: โ€œWe have two more coming out by the end of the year!โ€

ย 

ย 

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/lana-del-rey-rock-en-seine-2024-chanel?fbclid=PAZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAabpromS4f4MJu5pcyzO9tX9NwFshfwggZv8xjccoYVEeT8ob_b5y_T4kDY_aem_0Yq7aCJJTHViI5S0v0_lTA

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

OMG WAIT UR FRRRR

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e19โ€7a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a459โ€46bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

FINALLY WE WONNNNNN :yell:ย 

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• -ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-ย โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

lets hope henry is one of the songs and that theres no feature or trapย 

ย 

ANYWAYS WE CHEEREDย 

Ok but wait- she says โ€œweโ€ have two more coming out by the end of the year? So songs with Quavo?

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e19โ€7a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a459โ€46bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

1 hour ago, 111 said:

ppl want that boring scrap only because she teased it, they'd move on from it within 10 secs like they did with life is still so beaytfool

image.png.ffb842d58e2659e2b2de6cbbee5af4ย ok squiddy

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23ย - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Deactivated said:

Ok but wait- she says โ€œweโ€ have two more coming out by the end of the year? So songs with Quavo?

I hope not im assuming she js means her and her teamย 

two more what?ย :crai:

quavo was such a silly nicey detail but if she means to quavo collabs more im gonna lose itโ€ฆ..

ย 

and also for giving meย Margaret

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

ย 

I guess that confirms the album's not coming out this yearย :trisha4:
But at least we know 2 songs are comingย :mariah3:

sig-cropped.png

3 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

HIDING IN A WORK BATHROOM STALL READING THIS OMG LETS FUCKING GOO

duff.gif

ย 

ย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

some of the people in this thread right now could really use one of these :brigitte:

ย 

Job Application Form | Free Simple PDF Template | LawDistrict

Sorry, I'm on vacation and I'm really bored at home.

ย 

I really hope to get back to work soon.ย :bebe: