Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Still dying to know if this is just a random photoshoot or a music video :awkney:

36-D4-ACF3-B7-A3-441-B-9009-F971-C4965-F

i need "I HEART SLUTS" to be on the album cover actually

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, grandpas glass said:

I don't think they do that on purpose. There are usually real causes and difficulties behind this, such as delays in vinyl production or changes in trends. That's probably why they're giving out less information now. The first single release might already come with the exact date for the album, and they want to wait until they're sure. 

But it could also be a tactic to keep the competition in the dark.

It doesn’t happen with 98% of the other artist I follow. 

On 10/9/2024 at 11:33 PM, Queen of the Rodeo said:

Please no more Tough remixes I don’t even want Tough on the album… it semi slapped for a moment then it got boring. Now it just irritates me when it comes on shuffle lol

Dear god my worst nightmare has come true 

15 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

Still dying to know if this is just a random photoshoot or a music video :awkney:

36-D4-ACF3-B7-A3-441-B-9009-F971-C4965-F

Either way it has to be for the new era because it would be weird if they just randomly shot it with a professional camera for no reason. There was also a swamp pic! :creepna3:

2.gif

19 hours ago, grandpas glass said:

she lives just a stone's throw from New Orleans, there's no way her next album won't be influenced by jazz too

she considers that honeymoon is a jazz album but we are far from louis amstrong, king oliver or sidney bechett

24th of march, 2025

"Lana Del Rey uploaded the video Lasso" notification

guitar screams away

"Finished with my woman 'cause she
Couldn't help me with my mind"

global violence rates drop to a all-time record

I had a first Lasso related dream this night! I had a dream that I opened my Instagram and the first post that popped up was a post by @honeymoon showing the lead single cover art of Lasso. The song was called The Another Russian Boulevard or something along those lines, the last words of the title were definitely Russian Boulevard. The cover art looked kinda cheap and Picsarty, it was this freelance NASA golden brown galaxy photo which had those white art deco style inspired frames and also font. I tried to recreate it and it looked something like this:

url%5D

And in the caption she said that it's a song she had always wanted to reuse and I can't remember the rest of the story besides that she said that it drops at midnight on Oct 12th and she ended the caption with "Oh, and it's a political song." and considering the recent events my heart dropped and I can't remember whether it was from Lana's caption or LanaBoards where Eclipse said that it's one of those Lust For Life era political outtakes which sounded very spacey and synthy. I remember I listened to the song but I can't remember the sound of it but I remembered that the lyrics were about Donald Trump but these were like in a negative manner, like anti-Trump. I didn't understand the connection between the title and the song. I remember after I listening to the song, I went to LanaBoards to see what did you guys think about this song and every comment here was a complaint about how her career has been on a downfall ever since Lust For Life and how you all miss Born To Die, AKA, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon eras. And then the dream ended...

2.gif

23 minutes ago, Embach said:

I had my first Lasso-related dream last night! I dreamt that I opened my Instagram and the first post that came up was a post from @honeymoon showing the cover of Lasso's first single. The song was called The Another Russian Boulevard or something, the last words of the title were definitely Russian Boulevard. The cover looked pretty cheap and Picsarty was this independent NASA golden brown galaxy photo with these white art deco inspired frames and font. I tried to recreate it and it looked like this:

URL%5D

And in the caption she said it was a song she always wanted to reuse and I don't remember the rest of the story other than she said it was coming out at midnight on October 12th and she ended the caption with "Oh, and it's a political song." And given recent events, my heart stopped and I don't remember if it was because of Lana's caption or LanaBoards where Eclipse said it was one of those political takes from the Lust For Life era that sounded very spacey and synthy. I remember listening to the song but I don't remember the sound but I remember the lyrics were about Donald Trump but they were like in a negative way, like anti-Trump. I didn't get the connection between the title and the song. I remember after listening to the song I went to LanaBoards to see what you thought of the song and every comment here was a complaint about how his career has been on the decline since Lust For Life and how you all miss the Born To Die, AKA, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon eras. And then the dream ended...

an anti-trump song right now would be so unexpected; what a beautiful dream!