Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 hours ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Why are all the threads surviver games Lana please release something so Lanaboards can talk about something else 😭

I'm enjoying other people's music and projects.

Finneas's new album is really cute. 

The Weekend's new singles are pretty cool. 

The Bettlejuice Bettlejuice soundtrack is perfect for the Halloween season. 

That Tough Graveregz remix works pretty well for autumn jogs.

And then there are the movies, you can now stream The Substance,  Beettlejuice Beettlejuice, and The good Robot.  Anora's just hit the theatres and that's meant to be the year's hottest movie. 

The Oscar season is upon us.

Like, we don't have to wait for Lana to enjoy ourselves. :eek:

6 minutes ago, barttttender said:

And then there are the movies, you can now stream The Substance,  Beettlejuice Beettlejuice, and The good Robot.  Anora's just hit the theatres and that's meant to be the year's hottest movie. 

I agree. It is such a busy and fun time of year. And Christmas music season is almost starting. I will definitely need something by Jan/Feb though, since they are the worst. 

10 minutes ago, Chickacherrycola said:

I agree. It is such a busy and fun time of year. And Christmas music season is almost starting. I will definitely need something by Jan/Feb though, since they are the worst. 

To paraphrase Moira Rose, awards season is the best season. 

And then, Christmas!

We can survive without Lasso singles.

43 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Anora is sooo good. Watched it at the Zurich film festival. Some great needledrops in there :teehee:

#Lasso2025

1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

Anora is sooo good. Watched it at the Zurich film festival. Some great needledrops in there :teehee:

#Lasso2025

I cannot wait to see it! Love Sean Baker's past films, especially Tangerine and Red Rocket .He even replied to me on the gram a few times, which I think is super cool.

Also, love the hashtag!  Hashtag of the year on lana boards? :ohmy:

I need sonically Johnny Cash cover of Hurt vibes on Lasso. I have always loved this song, it sounds dark, melancholic but also eerily "comforting" and nostalgic. I remember when Wild One leaked, the intro reminded me of this. His version is also considered as Southern Gothic, I think. 

2.gif

2 hours ago, Embach said:

I need sonically Johnny Cash cover of Hurt vibes on Lasso. I have always loved this song, it sounds dark, melancholic but also eerily "comforting" and nostalgic. I remember when Wild One leaked, the intro reminded me of this. His version is also considered as Southern Gothic, I think. 

I would love for her to work with a producer like Trent Reznor. She needs that heavy sound back. 

I mean Tyler the Creator just announced his new album today and it's coming Monday October 28. I could see Lana doing a short turn around like that but not until next year. I don't think we're getting any singles this year, either. She was def talking about the Tough remixes which is so funny I can't even be mad at her. 

Tumblr

“We simply cannot wait. But good news for diehard fans: Before the record drops, Del Rey promises there will be more singles on the way. You can expect a follow-up to her latest, “Tough” with Quavo, very soon. In Del Rey’s own words: “We have two more coming out by the end of the year!””

very soon. 

:xcry:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

“We simply cannot wait. But good news for diehard fans: Before the record drops, Del Rey promises there will be more singles on the way. You can expect a follow-up to her latest, “Tough” with Quavo, very soon. In Del Rey’s own words: “We have two more coming out by the end of the year!””

very soon. 

:xcry:

Lana when she lies :hottie:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Which supposed insider claimed again that Lasso was comparable to “At Folsom Prison”? And then there was a vague dbree rumor that LASSO was actually an acronym.

I've just realized, that LASSO could stand for "Live At ...", but found no reasonable explanation for SSO. The most appropriate was Sarasota County Sheriff's Office , which is not far from Anna Maria Island, where Rob resides, or the Special Operations Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine :tommy:

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

Yes, but im VERY picky, so i only listen to 2 artist, the first being Lana (of course) and Selena Gomez that just said music for her was a « hobby » and her last two single were well… :delish2: i’m therefore STARVING