Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, Embach said:

If Neil's book is released I doubt it's on her site because she's not the "author". But I do want it to be released some day

This reminds me I bought his exit magazine edition in case he gave any gossip to the book and the magazine never came lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

54 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Breaking Delulu News :derpna3:

Ok so apparently she's gonna be renaming her album and it's going to be called "Original Sin" and the entire album is going to be about Biblical themes, Adam and Eve, Forbidden fruit, Temptation, Fallen Angels, Tropico theme continuation  and spoken poetry interludes. It's a sequel to Paradise basically but musically more experimental and she has worked with other producers this time. She's done with Jill Stroganoff. There's a possibility of Dan Auerbach's involvement in this album.

The delulu is strong in this one 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

57 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Breaking Delulu News :derpna3:

Ok so apparently she's gonna be renaming her album and it's going to be called "Original Sin" and the entire album is going to be about Biblical themes, Adam and Eve, Forbidden fruit, Temptation, Fallen Angels, Tropico theme continuation  and spoken poetry interludes. It's a sequel to Paradise basically but musically more experimental and she has worked with other producers this time. She's done with Jill Stroganoff. There's a possibility of Dan Auerbach's involvement in this album.

Jill stroganoff is sending me. But we all know lana wont do this she's a flop now… :lange:

Here I am once again proving that I'm the best insider.

So Lana just sent me this email. She is releasing an EP

lana-email-msg.png

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

If lana doesn't stop working with jack for her next album im getting a lasso and tying it around my neck /j (but no stop working with jackoff)

I mean, if Lasso is the next album we already know Jack's in it... :lmaoney:

Just now, menslayer said:

so, what’s up?

Nothing:air2:

Just now, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

In the next 60 minutes we'll become wiser:) but remember that this could be the last 60 minutes without the announcement of Ldr10

Then i must confess one thing…

I don’t care for any of her post nfr albums tbh. the only things i liked were arcadia, tulsa jesus freak, and let the light in.