Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

just got done praying. prayed the rosary twice and prayed for a lana drop. god is on our side here. god knows i tried

Just now, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

What did you see in there, was there like a text or something

It was just the pink background with “Launching soon, come back later” at the top and and space for the password 

2 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

It was just the pink background with “Launching soon, come back later” at the top and and space for the password 

That actually sounds so interesting

And the fact that they took it off fast, didn't you say it was up for like 5 mins

Something IS happening today:true:

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

this feels like when Beyonce announced an important announcement and the important announcement in question was her going vegan for a bit

Lana will be soft-launching her announcement of the announcement that she will be announcing that her 10th studio album Lasso will be released in 2026:aubrey:

11 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is 11 AM on a Tuesday and way too many people are active…maybe she needs to soft-launch some job applications 

Yo i am already off from work wdym 😔😔😔

16 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

You're a bandit like me
Eyes full of stars
Hustling for the good life
Never thought I'd meet you here
It could be love

:legend:

My delulu ass thinking this was black magic stars for a second lmfao we’re really starving huh :brigitte:

2 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Pray

i have a prayer that i repeated while i prayed today:

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with grateful hearts, acknowledging Your power and grace. We thank You for the gift of music and the way it touches our souls. Today, we lift up Lana Del Rey in prayer. We ask that You guide her and inspire her creative journey.

Lord, if it is Your will, we pray that Lana Del Rey announces her new album 'Lasso' on July 30th. May this album bring joy, comfort, and inspiration to all who listen. We trust in Your perfect timing and plan, knowing that You work all things for good.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.