Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I mean...we can't exclude the possibility that she might release Lasso digitally :whatever2: She has at least said for years that she will release a digital album. Maybe it's Lasso's time. But I know that the label would want her to release the vinyls because her vinyls bring a lot of money. 

If it is digital then maybe it will be released in September?

2.gif

42 minutes ago, Embach said:

I mean...we can't exclude the possibility that she might release Lasso digitally :whatever2: She has at least said for years that she will release a digital album. Maybe it's Lasso's time. But I know that the label would want her to release the vinyls because her vinyls bring a lot of money. 

If it is digital then maybe it will be released in September?

She does excel in physical sales and though streaming might be strong for now, I don't think she'd bank on a solely digital release for such a big project, especially considering that it's been in the works for 4 years and I don't doubt that she'd like for it to be a success. 

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you

24 minutes ago, CALIFORNIA DRIVE said:

Didn't she say it wasn't gonna be a country album anymore 

The only thing she said we have evidence for since the announcement half a year ago :toofunny: was oh jeez what can I say now:toofunny: and that the lyrics are american songbook style

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

24 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Wait I just realized 9th of August is tomorrow, 1 day for lasso’s announcement :faintdy:

i have a feeling we're gonna get nothing :delish2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, yourlocalhobo said:

So we clowning again tomorrow or? 

I would say for the sake of our sanity we won't clown and if something drops the surprise gonna be even better

Spoiler

Realistically we will be clowning:trisha:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."