October 1 single 

December 2 single 

February album

2 collabs 

Zodiac reworked 

:worship::worship::worship:

:worship::worship::worship:

2.gif

Well I guess we'll find out after the debate if the insider is reliable or not. So for now I'm taking it with a grain of salt but still I'm curious what the surprise will be later today and if it's gonna tell us about the credibility of Jinn:delish2:

But the bridge in Tough somehow reminded me of Paradise vibes so one song with a production reminiscent of Colas production hmm I am getting too delusional again :hide:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

What I don’t understand about the singles being scheduled according the election result is this - we’ve known about the election and a potential Trump presidency for longer than we knew about the potential September release. Like regardless of the candidates, the US election was always going be on that date, so what changed lol

About this "insider or not" debate, like most here, I'm obviously taking this "new information" with a grain of salt because we have been fooled and lied to us here before in the pre-release threads over many years but meanwhile, it's just fun to speculate about the information they have given us. We've got nothing really to discuss about besides the fact that Lana promised to release two new singles by the end of 2024 (but we know what have happened to Lana's promises before, I mean even most of us lost hope that Lasso is going to be released in September). It's better than fighting over shananigans we've already witnessed in five pre-release threads before (crying over piano flops or Jack Antonoff or Nikki Lane). It's definitely better than that "July 30th website soft-launch thingy" we were kind of promised and it already drove quite many of us to the edge (maybe this era's peak delulu?) and it was actually nothing, we got no info about it and it wasn't really fun either. It's also better than vague Twitter 'pop-insider' tweets which tell us really nothing. Here we have had some fun and humor "decoding" those so-called mysterious song which titles were not given and also their somewhat song descriptions and the US election/singles release date saga have given us widebroad conversation and imagination of possible Lasso album sounds and rollout. It's better than having no kind of information and fighting over the same shit every year. I don't blame the people who do not believe this but I don't also blame people who believe this. The truth is that time will eventually tell if that person was right or told bunch of lies to us. Maybe someday, if we are lucky, Kintsugi (who is believed to be BOZ?) comes back here, or even Pantene or Eclipse, and if they want to, they will tell us if that person was lying or not and maybe spill more interesting tea about Lasso. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. Cig.gif

2.gif

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

I'm sorry, I'm on GMT time. Isn't that supposed to be now?

in ~15 minutes

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

Jinn pulls up in his blue chevy nova :hooker:

I have been dyin' for him to come ova :burn:

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Thank you sisters! Ready for my cup of Jinn & Tonic.

@Lasso what was your username before? You sound familiar but I can't wrap up my finger around it.

omg hi I was honeymoonwhore when I first made my account, then '' Im a ghost now ''

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 minute ago, Lasso said:

Jinn pulls up in his blue chevy nova :hooker:

I have been dyin' for him to come ova :burn:

omg hi I was honeymoonwhore when I first made my account, then '' Im a ghost now ''

Ohhhh now I know where I recognize that iconic posting style and history from. Whew!

IMG-1607.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Ohhhh now I know where I recognize that iconic posting style and history from. Whew!

thanks you're sweet :kiss:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

talkin about this 'q&a' like an album release or livestream 'what time is it' snsbsbsbs sorry i giggled:brigitte: 

One thing about me is that I will always hold on to anything.

IMG-1607.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen one and only: @JinnWithin

Please give them a round of applause

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif