Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

27 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

atp i’m gonna make a twitter account called 'POP ORACLE' and just make vague statements for engagement 

and being online here, your guess would be better than there’s 

like all these twitter insiders say the same thing as if nobody could guess it 

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

wait yall i heard thru the grapevine that we're getting new music by 2025, is this true?

well this can't be the case. I heard the grapevine who is a friend of an ex french husband's oomf that regularly sleeps with UMG oomf and they said that someone they work with said she has signed a 360 deal with simon and scheuster who have bought out her record deal. so it looks like we're gonna be getting 10 years of spoken word poetry and barnes & noble pop ups ...

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

well this can't be the case. I heard the grapevine who is a friend of an oomf that regularly sleeps with UMG oomf and they said that someone they work with said she has signed a 360 deal with simon and scheuster who have bought out her record deal. so it looks like we're gonna be getting 10 years of spoken word poetry and barnes & noble pop ups ...

i heard it was the doorman of a certain boomfette that heard from someone that cleans the office they work in that got it from some papers left on the owner of the building that the label intern works in got it from the mailman who misrouted the master copy of the tracklist which came from a deal with polydor but thats just what i heard

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i heard it was the doorman of a certain boomfette that heard from someone that cleans the office they work in that got it from some papers left on the owner of the building that the label intern works in got it from the mailman who misrouted the master copy of the tracklist which came from a deal with polydor but thats just what i heard

omg fr?? someone tell @pop_insider quick!

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

well this can't be the case. I heard the grapevine who is a friend of an ex french husband's oomf that regularly sleeps with UMG oomf and they said that someone they work with said she has signed a 360 deal with simon and scheuster who have bought out her record deal. so it looks like we're gonna be getting 10 years of spoken word poetry and barnes & noble pop ups ...

Marina core :illumarina:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚