♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Celebrity Mentions Thread

3 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

Anne and the interviewer were talking about Coachella and this came out:

Anne: […] Who’s headlining [this year]?

Interviewer: Lana Del Rey! And Doja Cat, among others.

A: Oh my god.

I: So excited. I’m a huge Lana fan.

A: Yeah, her new album is insane. I was literally stuck in the first four songs for six weeks straight. I couldn’t move on. The only thing that helped me move on was I found ‘Get Free,’ which I’ve been stuck in for three and a half months now. I can't get out of it, and I don't want to. But what's that awesome line from [Lana’s “A&W” song]? “Looking like a side piece at 33?” Just dress like a side piece at 33—that’s your Coachella inspiration

IMG-1965.jpg

It’s nice to remember that she was listening to Ocean Blvd recently while shooting another magazine cover too! 

https://www.vogue.com/article/anne-hathaway-versace-campaign-interview

Oh you can see she was totally obsessed with the new album and I can totally relate! My favorite singer and one of my favorite actresses! My Roman Empire! Also she's a Get Free girlie!!! I adore her more now!!!!!

url%5D

5 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

A: Yeah, her new album is insane. I was literally stuck in the first four songs for six weeks straight. I couldn’t move on. The only thing that helped me move on was I found ‘Get Free,’ which I’ve been stuck in for three and a half months now. I can't get out of it, and I don't want to. But what's that awesome line from [Lana’s “A&W” song]? “Looking like a side piece at 33?” Just dress like a side piece at 33—that’s your Coachella inspiration

IMG-1965.jpg

queens recognizing queens :smile:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Emma Roberts on The Tonight Show:

Basically my sister is 10 years younger than me. So, she's in her early 20s, you know, living the dream, knows how to work social media, unlike me, a 33-year-old millennial.

And so, she was like, "You're not posting enough videos." And I took it so personal.

I was like, "What do you mean, I'm not posting enough videos? I post all the time."

She's like, "No, you need video content, not photos, and use the songs."

And I'm like, "Songs? You can put songs on videos?"

So, I freaked out. So, I had glam. I did this video, I made this stupid face where I was like, "Oh," and put a Lana Del Rey song on it because I love her and it was the first thing that popped up, went to bed, woke up, and the internet had its way with me.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

New Las Culturistas podcast ep is chock full of Lana love in the first section- Matt was at Coachella and obsessed w her performance- for what it’s worth he said her vocals sounded incredible live!

aOaIzH2.gif