Coloringbooks

Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action Against Student Who Tracks Her Carbon Footprint/Private Jet Usage

4 minutes ago, Rivers said:

He said he would stop tracking Elon if Elon bought him a Tesla. He's just another shallow person who loves the attention and who isn't doing anything to actually offset carbon emissions, like planting trees. He is a tmz paparazzi type of academia. Its just petty and childish and doing it for the attention. 

he couldve asked for a gas-guzzling co2 emitting vehicle and instead opted for a environmentally friendly tree hugging vehicle how considerate of him!!!! :aubrey:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

This is a genuine question because I have been wondering… how should these very famous people travel? It wouldnt be safe to fly commercial. It wouldn’t be safe for her or really any person in her vicinity. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

8 minutes ago, Embach said:

Oh that's fkin not I- :toofunny:

At least he does something unlike some politicians and billionares

When was the last time you think this kid did anything for the environment like planting a tree? And now we are advocating quasi black mail? 

Is he tracking apples that leave California and go to Africa to get sprayed with wax and then flown back? Of course not. It's celebrity obsession disorder with a need for attention. It's quite similar to throwing paint on the mona Lisa because of climate change. Solves nothing. Just pisses people off..

As far as the flying versus private jet, it's actually more environmentally friendly to fly on a plane with 80 people than it is to take a bus with 20 people.  The union of concerned scientists pointed to a lot of the flaws about carbon emissions from various types of vehicles. They are widely misinterpreted. 

2 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

This is a genuine question because I have been wondering… how should these very famous people travel? It wouldnt be safe to fly commercial. It wouldn’t be safe for her or really any person in her vicinity. 

it’s more the short unnecessary flights that could've easily been done by other means like a car

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, Rivers said:

When was the last time you think this kid did anything for the environment like planting a tree? And now we are advocating quasi black mail? 

As far as the flying versus private jet, it's actually more environmentally friendly to fly on a plane with 80 people than it is to take a bus with 20 people.  The union of concerned scientists pointed to a lot of the flaws about carbon emissions from various types of vehicles. They are widely misinterpreted. 

planting trees would be definitely a nice beneficial act but he is showing the general public the actions of influential people, which are bad for the environment, it's giving a wake-up call for them. millions of people support those influential people, i think they should know about that

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

just another reason to love our girl :true:

Fans Defend Lana Del Rey After She Was Mocked for Flying Commercial

and perhaps the only right thing sean has ever done with her 

url%5D

His impact though .. two mega-celebs sending him lawsuits just for sharing public data :assad:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

it’s more the short unnecessary flights that could've easily been done by other means like a car

Oh! I didn’t realize the jets were being used for things like that. I understand the criticism. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

11 minutes ago, one time beauty queen said:

He is unironically so ALPHA, one of you single Lipsters should get a hot date with him  :true:

61607-B49-DBEA-4681-8-E1-E-45-CFA8-D94-ACF.jpg

He's leaving something out. he started black mailing him in the first place. Would you support black mailing Lana so she doesn't fly on a private jet? 

4 minutes ago, Rivers said:

He's leaving something out. he started black mailing him in the first place. Would you support black mailing Lana so she doesn't fly on a private jet? 

how is he blackmailing people? :wtf3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Didnt artists use tour buses before? They should bring them back :oprah3:
I don’t know enough about her eras tour so I get if she needs to fly because she wouldn’t make it to her next show in time, but if it’s not that far I don’t see why she couldn’t just use a bus or something idk

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Just now, shadesofblue said:

Didnt artists used to use tour buses? They should bring them back :oprah3:
I don’t know enough about her eras tour so I get if she needs to fly because she wouldn’t make it to her next show in time, but if it’s not that far I don’t see why she couldn’t just use a bus or something idk

omg yes i support the idea, tour buses are so cool, i remember lana doing insta livestreams in 2019 from a tour bus. 

url%5D

16 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

just another reason to love our girl :true:

Fans Defend Lana Del Rey After She Was Mocked for Flying Commercial

omg imagine getting sat beside Lana del god on a plane that old person doenst know how lucky he is

6 minutes ago, Rivers said:

"give me a tesla and Ill stop" is funny asf idc. Why are you acting like he threatened to leak elons nudes or something

Sydney Sweeney Laugh GIF by First We Feast