DemonMic2003

Lego Video Games

if you dont want this on here do let me know, i just saw the video game thing and thought why not.

does anyone play or have played the lego video games? if so whats everyones fav.

oh gurl- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is probably the game ive sunken the most hours into in my life right behind Minecraft :true: a legendary classic me thinks it never gets old I love it so much as well as Star Wars III: The Clone Wars :trisha3: the updated graphics and abilities oh my 8 year old ass was gagged I love all the lego games Ive played some others like Batman and Indiana jones I still haven't picked up the Star Wars Skywalker Saga after I saw a ton of people say it was bad :air: I was so hype for it too but neways they're all good very comforting 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:

oh gurl- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is probably the game ive sunken the most hours into in my life right behind Minecraft :true: a legendary classic me thinks it never gets old I love it so much as well as Star Wars III: The Clone Wars :trisha3: the updated graphics and abilities oh my 8 year old ass was gagged I love all the lego games Ive played some others like Batman and Indiana jones I still haven't picked up the Star Wars Skywalker Saga after I saw a ton of people say it was bad :air: I was so hype for it too but neways they're all good very comforting 

oooo slay, ive played just about all of them and just a few years ago started modding them on pc. 

i remember playing Lego Indiana Jones on Xbox 320 when it was packaged with the Kung Fu Panda game :crai:

i miss that KFP game so much :crai:

ive also played at least one of the Lego Star Wars games around that same time as the above games on the same console. 

i should have both Lego games in my steam library iirc but i havent played them (much) yet :eek3:

the lego movie game had so much great stuff to freeroam, i believe i played it at least 100 hours with my brother on the xbox 360, also the hobbit game is that girl like... i still hold hope for them to finish it :coffee:

I love any of the Lego video games. They’re some of the only things I’ve played the entire way through, but my favorite is Pirates of the Caribbean. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

I WISH I could find my old PSP so I could play Lego Star Wars again. Honestly my PSP was probably my favorite device growing up (the screen was much better in quality than the Nintendo DS's of that era) and I have not a clue where it went. 

I don't think there were any other Lego PSP games that I was interested in at that time, but damn did the Star Wars one hit different. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I've dabbled in quite a few LEGO video games, and if I had to pick a favorite, it would definitely be LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga. There's just something about the combination of nostalgia and quirky humor that keeps me coming back for more. The way they capture the essence of the Star Wars universe with LEGO characters is just pure fun.