ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

20240410-190641.jpg

20240410-184557.jpg

I got the blue ribbon cropped tee in the mail today and I think its really cute! The material is soft and actually feels like something you could at a real clothing store lol its kind of a similar feeling to the LFL white top with the embroidered roses on the sleeves but I do think the LFL top is a bit softer

I usually wear a size large in women's crop tops and I sized up to an xl just in case it ran small and I think I got the perfect size. Its not so cropped on me either (I'm 5'3) and it comes to the top of my hip

My only issue with it is that the bow graphic doesn't lay flat over my chest, but that happens to me with most graphic tees that are fitted like that

Spoiler

big boob problems :icant:

20240410-190712.jpg

my swan tee came from uk store! actually really good quality compared to what i was expecting. the swan is printed on with actual fabric paint compared to like a vinyl sticker kind of thing.

made in the USA so stock is the same, and actually a true baby tee fit so happy about that. comes to just below my bellybutton :dua:

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, fishtails said:

20240410-190641.jpg

20240410-184557.jpg

I got the blue ribbon cropped tee in the mail today and I think its really cute! The material is soft and actually feels like something you could at a real clothing store lol its kind of a similar feeling to the LFL white top with the embroidered roses on the sleeves but I do think the LFL top is a bit softer

I usually wear a size large in women's crop tops and I sized up to an xl just in case it ran small and I think I got the perfect size. Its not so cropped on me either (I'm 5'3) and it comes to the top of my hip

My only issue with it is that the bow graphic doesn't lay flat over my chest, but that happens to me with most graphic tees that are fitted like that

Reveal hidden contents

20240410-190712.jpg

I think it's cool that it says LDR on the inside. 

17 hours ago, fishtails said:

20240410-190641.jpg

20240410-184557.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

20240410-190712.jpg

I think it's cool that it says LDR on the inside. 

I just got mine. Take a look. 

I got the paradise body suit yesterday, it’s actually kinda cute in person lol. It fits well too. I’ll add photos when I figure out how to do it here lol

2 hours ago, LemonadeTea said:

I got the paradise body suit yesterday, it’s actually kinda cute in person lol. It fits well too. I’ll add photos when I figure out how to do it here lol

You can use postimages.org to add pictures into a post, I usually choose the direct link option

I bought the Paradise bodysuit. Idk it made me laugh so i had to have it. It's actually pretty cute irl, it's got a really flattering fit. cheap material, like whatever these bodysuits are usually like. it definitely runs small tho, this was a M but fits more like an S. it's funny bc it says Dark Paradise literally on my ass :facepalm:

IMG-7841.jpg

2 minutes ago, LemonadeTea said:

I bought the Paradise bodysuit. Idk it made me laugh so i had to have it. It's actually pretty cute irl, it's got a really flattering fit. cheap material, like whatever these bodysuits are usually like. it definitely runs small tho, this was a M but fits more like an S. it's funny bc it says Dark Paradise literally on my ass :facepalm:

IMG-7841.jpg

pretty when you cry on your coochie :oprah:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 4/11/2024 at 4:03 PM, LemonadeTea said:

IMG-7841.jpg

Maybe it’s only on the bolero/shorts but is there a budweiser logo or a marlboro logo with a lana lyric on it? I was so curious about that because you could kind of see them on the site

I ordered that little ribbon matching set and just did a semi rushed try on. I ordered my usual sizes, but I do like my tops to fit tight and so my usual shirt size might technically be a size lower than I “really am”. 

The skirt worked perfect. With the slit and all it still wasn’t *too* risque. The camisole and tee shirt are shorter than I anticipated- more of a bra top length. I also ordered the black ribbon tank but that came down further-right at my waist! It looks cute. 

The bolero came in M/L which was weird because I thought it was a single size. (Just checked the order and it was supposed to be m/l.) The arms were definitely too long and the back might’ve been a little large on me- but I really don’t know how a bolero should fit lol.

If anyone wants pictures or further info let me know! 

1 hour ago, violettiaras said:

Maybe it’s only on the bolero/shorts but is there a budweiser logo or a marlboro logo with a lana lyric on it? I was so curious about that because you could kind of see them on the site

No :-( I looked for that too when I got it but there isn’t. 

1 hour ago, LemonadeTea said:

No :-( I looked for that too when I got it but there isn’t. 

So weird! Thank you. You’re a true trailblazer for getting the bodysuit btw I respect it

I got the zip up hoodie & born to die tank! For reference, I’m usually a small or medium if I want to size up a little. 

IMG-9328.jpgIMG-9330.jpg
the hoodie is actually better quality than I thought it would’ve been, It’s decently thick too. I’ve already worn it a couple times times and it’s super comfy. I  washed and air dried it already and I think it will hold up pretty well. It’s a 70% cotton 30% polyester blend but I think it’s still pretty good. I sized up a bit to a large because I prefer my hoodies really big. I probably should have gone with a medium because it’s very long on me but I’m sure it will shrink more in the wash anyways. 
IMG-9329.jpg
I did a comparison to my other LDR village hoodie and  the fest hoodie is WAY better quality. Not sure wtf was up w the LDR village one, but it’s unfortunately it’s such a lint magnet, I don’t have another hoodie that’s this bad. It’s also just not the best quality especially after washing which sucks because I loved the print. I think the old one was more polyester but it didn’t even have a tag or say what the material was so..:bebe:

IMG-9181.jpgIMG-9334.jpg
I also really like the born to die tank! I also got it in a large because it was the only size left. The sizing is kinda off with it, its smaller than a large usually is so it’s a little big on me but it’s pretty stretchy. It’s 100% cotton which is nice too. I also washed it already but I probably won’t put it in the dryer just so the print doesn’t get messed up. I think my only criticism is that the born to die part sits under my boob area so idk if it’s just me but it kinda seems a little bit of an awkward placement imo. But that could just be because it’s a larger size than what I usually wear. 

Overall I was impressed with the merch and its quality this time. It’s definitely a step up from LDR village and would recommend <3

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

My bow just came, and to say I am not satisfied with its quality is a big understatement. It serves cunt when you don't look at it closely, but when you do... just look at the photos. 18$ may not be very much for an American but when converted to my currency it was really expensive. It will just lay on my Lana shrine i guess.

20240415_165826.jpg?ex=662fb5f4&is=661d4rn_image_picker_lib_temp_718b7a00-d520-420240415_170716.jpg?ex=662fb7bf&is=661d420240415_170140.jpg?ex=662fb667&is=661d4
and it was dirty :facepalm:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif