Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

a bingo card is literally not confirmation thats the whole point of bingo :brigitte: if there’s a b47 on your bingo card you don’t automatically cross it off come on now. that whole list is clearly just popular/fun theories. how would youtube know ice spice is changing her style or that a top secret guest is coming

There is absolutely no need for a surprise appearance other than FJM tonight. That other person is already having all the attention in the world today (and every other day of the year), how much more exposure and attention does that person possibly need? :agree2:

3 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

thinking of @living legend rn and praying for his rib

ahahaha fuck i love it 😂

ya boy secured front row and thankfully the bar is below where i’m experiencing pain. damn i’m not used to this heat being Canadian. it’s next level. i’m super fucking excited - i feel like there’s going to be several changes to the set and i cannot wait to experience it irl. i’ve already cried twice today just thinking about the fact im at coachella watching my idol headline. ahhhh

pray i don’t pass out yall xx

3 minutes ago, living legend said:

ahahaha fuck i love it 😂

ya boy secured front row and thankfully the bar is below where i’m experiencing pain. damn i’m not used to this heat being Canadian. it’s next level. i’m super fucking excited - i feel like there’s going to be several changes to the set and i cannot wait to experience it irl. i’ve already cried twice today just thinking about the fact im at coachella watching my idol headline. ahhhh

pray i don’t pass out yall xx

Please stay safe 💜 getting heat exhaustion/heat stroke is really horrible and if you feel like something is majorly wrong-go get help.

Sending you love, have such a fun time!!

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls: