Mileena

Crystal Castles

that album can slay everything

i want to write a fanfic about alice and ethan babysitting...i might post it in this topic

ooh do it!

After about 5 listens I'm really disappointed with (III) :'( absolutely love Plague and Wrath of God but it becomes so monotonous and subdued

I don't really like Wrath of God. I didn't like III at first at all, with the exception of Plague and Child I Will Hurt You. I think it's more of a growing album, I appreciated it as a whole after like 5 or 6 listens. The only ones I really don't like are Affection & Wrath of God.

14417469274.gif

After about 5 listens I'm really disappointed with (III) :'( absolutely love Plague and Wrath of God but it becomes so monotonous and subdued

i didn't like III at first, but then it really grew on me. give it a couple more listens and you#ll probably like it.

4r9w86.jpg

Oi. :yesnod:

So, one of my friends really like Crystal Castles and for the past few days when we go out, she takes her tablet with her and we listen to them a lot. But my friend is a hot mess and she doesn't have her music whatsoever.

I know some of you here really stan so before getting into their music I need to know something: What's the real/official titles of their albums? Because I have noticed that some people tag them differently and I'm too OCD to have music with wrong tags.

Thank you, babes. :yesnod:

Oi.  :yesnod:

So, one of my friends really like Crystal Castles and for the past few days when we go out, she takes her tablet with her and we listen to them a lot. But my friend is a hot mess and she doesn't have her music whatsoever.

I know some of you here really stan so before getting into their music I need to know something: What's the real/official titles of their albums? Because I have noticed that some people tag them differently and I'm too OCD to have music with wrong tags.

Thank you, babes.  :yesnod:

Well when it first came out, their second album was called Crystal Castles (II) on iTunes, but now it's just (II). The third one is (III) and the first one is just called Crystal Castles.

14417469274.gif

Well when it first came out, their second album was called Crystal Castles (II) on iTunes, but now it's just (II). The third one is (III) and the first one is just called Crystal Castles.

Thank you, flawless Bill.

First tattoo ? :quote:

Empathy and Pale Flesh are my Favourites. But they are all good...ofc...

Thank you CC.

yeah! i definitely need something CC engraved permanently onto my flesh. 

OMFG YES PALE FLESH.

;) 

4r9w86.jpg