DemonMic2003

How does everyone sort their non-Lana music in iTunes or a different music app?

do you mean like the sorting order in a playlist?

On my laptop, I sort it by artist to prevent extreme mood swings. But on mobile, I don't have premium so spotify just automatically shuffles it anyway 😭

I use Spotify! I make a bunch of playlists, prob too many lol. I have different folders like genres, activities and vibes and group playlists accordingly.

Activities is for driving, working out, shower, party, etc. My vibes folder  is just different random playlists, some of the playlists under that category include chill, energetic, heavenly, nights, etc. Some of them are more specific things like one I have is called riding in my moms car in the early 2000s. genres is pretty self explanatory. 

I also have monthly playlists for songs that I currently have been loving. I dump all my past monthly playlists for each year in a folder too since I’ve had the same account for about 10 years 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I use iTunes. I’m OCD so I have to have all my “unreleased and mixtapes” on iTunes/Apple Music and I stream everything else on Spotify. I’ve found if I try to merge local files with cloud files at any point on any streaming service, there’s a weird overlap or glitches that can happen. It’s much easier this way IMO.

oh i get it now 😂totally misinterpreted this forum. I have a general playlist with 541 😂 songs, an older songs playlist, a french playlist. I also have a playlist of songs I heard on the radio that i liked. And then I have various playlists I exchange with friends. Most of the time I don't even listen to these playlists, I mostly listen to my "liked songs" playlist where spotify saved all my favourite songs

im just gonna do a general reply to everyone

for my iTunes library i usually dont merge unreleased and released unless i 1) really like the unreleased song and 2) i think it'll fit on said released album. As for playlists go, its a mess lets leave it at that...

I use apple music for released and unreleased! I sort my unreleased using " - Sessions," and through my last.fm app, I use a regex expression to scrobble ALL albums with tag to "Unreleased" so everything is scrobbled in one single album.

i use MusicBee. my library itself is  by default ordered chronologically in this order

• special characters like @#$%(), etc
  • numbers 0-9 (with numbers like 41 before numbers like 5)
    • etc
  • A-Z (with characters with accent marks coming after the characters without them))
    • a
    • ã
    • e
    • é
    • etc
  • international language characters (like russian/ukrainian then japanese then hebrew then korean then chinese/mandarin)
    • И (russian/ukrainian)
    • М (russian/ukrainian)
    • С (russian/ukrainian)
    • ギ (Japanese)
    • ノ (Japanese)
    • ני (Hebrew) - this is two characters actually, the first one looks like an apostrophe
    • ד (Hebrew)
    • 리 (Korean)
    • 이 (Korean)
    • 丁 (Chinese/Mandarin)
    • 喜 (Chinese/Mandarin)
    • 李 (Chinese/Mandarin)
    • 高 (Chinese/Mandarin)

my playlists usually either go in

• if im making a playlist to rearrange an album with whatever i want in the album without changing the metadata
  • if the playlist is just random fav songs of mine, ill probably always put my top favs first and lesser favs at the bottom and sometimes play it on shuffle. these playlists are always random genres, etc

18 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i use iphone storage and just use recent files section

chaotic neutral (maybe even evil)

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹