Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

13 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

Well I didn't realize that there were seats on the turf so I opted for the closest seats in the stands even tho I was early enough to have my pick but whatever. This is like my 10th time seeing her. I'm just happy to be there. 

No I lied, I do care. After seeing the issues people were having and knowing that I had the option for turf seats and didn't get them due to my own stupidity- yeah..

I’m still seeing seats for a couple of zones on MLB, but it’s definitely dwindling. I started at 9200 in queue on Ticketmaster and it never dropped below 9000. What a shit show. 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

5 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

PRE SALE IS SOLD OUT over 18,000 tickets sold!!!!! FENWAY HAS A SEATING CAPACITY FOR CONCERTS OF AT LEAST 40,000 SO DONT GIVE UP YET.

Will it be hard to get tickets on Friday?

13 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

seats still available on ticket master I just got in, I paid 209 for turf seats on mlb. they're over 600 on Ticketmaster.

That dynamic pricing is downright evil. Tickets that aren’t even turf are $450 right now. $600 for back turf. What a joke. I wish more venues would have their own ticket system.

I don’t know how much resale ticket prices will drop since it’s a big city, but when I saw her in Mississippi my $500 tickets dropped to around $100 the day of. Either way, the dynamic pricing is a complete rip off 😓

Just now, Quincy said:

That dynamic pricing is downright evil. Tickets that aren’t even turf are $450 right now. $600 for back turf. What a joke. I wish more venues would have their own ticket system.

I don’t know how much resale ticket prices will drop since it’s a big city, but when I saw her in Mississippi my $500 tickets dropped to around $100 the day of. Either way, the dynamic pricing is a complete rip off 😓

I lived in Boston for 12 years. The prices won't drop. If anything they're going to go up especially because of resellers :bebe:

faSE.gif

5 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I lived in Boston for 12 years. The prices won't drop. If anything they're going to go up especially because of resellers :bebe:

Even with the presale codes? Isn’t this the first time she’s really done a show with actual one time use codes? Although I’m sure resellers will snatch up tickets on Friday, I was under the impression that *mostly* fans were buying tickets today. 

7 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Even with the presale codes? Isn’t this the first time she’s really done a show with actual one time use codes? Although I’m sure resellers will snatch up tickets on Friday, I was under the impression that *mostly* fans were buying tickets today. 

I wouldn't be surprised if there's resellers signed up for her newsletter. But still even with the codes the prices on Ticketmaster were RIDICULOUS. 

faSE.gif

44 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

PRE SALE IS SOLD OUT over 18,000 tickets sold!!!!! FENWAY HAS A SEATING CAPACITY FOR CONCERTS OF AT LEAST 40,000 SO DONT GIVE UP YET.

Just curious. How do you know how many tickets were sold today?

27 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Right, the only plus to that wacky newsletter is that hopefully only real fans will check and recheck for that junk email presale code

1 hour ago, Divisive Princess said:

No I lied, I do care. After seeing the issues people were having and knowing that I had the option for turf seats and didn't get them due to my own stupidity- yeah..

You may have made a good decision without realizing it. I  have never been to a concert at Fenway but I read some posts where the sound is not great. This is a baseball stadium and not designed for concerts. The stadium seating may have better sound. Someone else said that everyone stands up in the turf seats anyway. So unless you are tall, (I'm 6'1") or sitting in one of the front sections it may be disappointing. I think I have a decent turf seat. I am most happy for the seat!! At my age I will spend a lot of time using it. 😁

Was anyone able to get ADA seating? 

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧