Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

2 hours ago, roancall said:

finally got into the mlb site after waiting in their waiting room and got pit tickets!!! 

That’s amazing! how much were original pit tix?

I only tuned into the sale to get an idea of what the prices looked like and wow that was a shit show. I was having the same issue as I did when I bought tickets last fall. My ticketmaster was completely frozen for a super long time. I hope everyone that wanted to attend was able to secure tickets :ohno:

2 hours ago, Quincy said:

I’ll be sitting this one out as well. If she didn’t tease about other US dates coming up, I probably would have settled for whatever seats I could get. 

It’s just too much with having to get a flight and I was gonna have to drive 3 hours to Dallas to find any flight under $400 anyway. (The only reasonable flight was Spirit too 💀)

I’ll roll the dice and hope for a show within driving distance later this summer. 🖤

I am genuinely happy for those of you who were able to get tickets 

:twirls:

I was really contemplating going to this too but idk if I trust taking a 6-7 hour flight from spirit either  :eartha: Tbh spirit is a rip off  bc you have to pay even just for a carry on anyways. I’m sure she’ll add at least a few dates. i hope it’s in different regions so more of us lipsters can go! <3 I have hope

but congrats to the people who got tix!! Hope yall have fun for us  :dance:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 hours ago, FredRed said:

You may have made a good decision without realizing it. I  have never been to a concert at Fenway but I read some posts where the sound is not great. This is a baseball stadium and not designed for concerts. The stadium seating may have better sound. Someone else said that everyone stands up in the turf seats anyway. So unless you are tall, (I'm 6'1") or sitting in one of the front sections it may be disappointing. I think I have a decent turf seat. I am most happy for the seat!! At my age I will spend a lot of time using it. 😁

You singlehandedly saved my day lmao thanks 😭

5 hours ago, love divine said:

my break is over now. i can't sit here and wait for the queue to move. once again FUCK YOU TICKETMASTER AND MLB YOU ARE ON MY SHITLIST :crai:

i'd like to rescind my earlier statement about MLB, the website finally loaded for me seconds before i had to clock in. got my tickets :hype: ticketmaster can still suck my toes tho 

you've got a thunderbird

I was able to snag tickets for me and a friend through the MLB. I spent more than I was planning ($229 for each in a turf section) but I pretty much panic bought them because every other attempt I'd made to choose seats gave me an error message, and those were the ones that finally worked.

I'm excited! I'm going to be driving from NJ. Never been to Boston so it should be fun.

anyone here from the boston area? i have my flight and hotel booked (and a shuttle service to take me to and from), the only thing i have left to worry about is transportation to everywhere else. do you guys have bus stations that drive out to fenway/make stops near it? i have never used busses or subways really and this is my first time traveling alone. any advice would be appreciated :)

you've got a thunderbird

10 minutes ago, love divine said:

anyone here from the boston area? i have my flight and hotel booked (and a shuttle service to take me to and from), the only thing i have left to worry about is transportation to everywhere else. do you guys have bus stations that drive out to fenway/make stops near it? i have never used busses or subways really and this is my first time traveling alone. any advice would be appreciated :)

hiii! i'm from boston- it's super easy to get to fenway on the subway (most people call it the t). if you're near a green line stop, simply hop on and get off at kenmore. it's about a five minute walk from there to the main entrance at fenway. if you're near a red line stop, take it to park street then switch to green and get off at kenmore. hope you enjoy boston!

17 minutes ago, imbennett said:

hiii! i'm from boston- it's super easy to get to fenway on the subway (most people call it the t). if you're near a green line stop, simply hop on and get off at kenmore. it's about a five minute walk from there to the main entrance at fenway. if you're near a red line stop, take it to park street then switch to green and get off at kenmore. hope you enjoy boston!

thank you so much! can the red/green line stops be seen on something like google maps or do i have to look elsewhere? 

you've got a thunderbird

13 hours ago, love divine said:

thank you so much! can the red/green line stops be seen on something like google maps or do i have to look elsewhere? 

yep! just get directions from your hotel to fenway and click transit

14 hours ago, love divine said:

For sure. Also, citymapper is a great app that can help you as well. You can also use the mbta website. Boston is very easy to navigate via public transportation. 

faSE.gif

3 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i have very little hope for general sale tmrw. but gonna try and fight for GA tix for my dad and i. if there's any left after presale who knows. :crai:

Go to the MLB site and create a login account and put in a payment method for your profile so you don't have to do it tomorrow. I got so stressed when I had to make an account and then I kept getting an error message on that step so I couldn't continue for a while.

Delulu me looking at flights like I’m gonna hop on tomorrow AM for the gen sale and see if I get very lucky, or desperate :flop:  

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

7 hours ago, brooklynbaby91 said:

Go to the MLB site and create a login account and put in a payment method for your profile so you don't have to do it tomorrow. I got so stressed when I had to make an account and then I kept getting an error message on that step so I couldn't continue for a while.

i made an account before the presale on Wednesday, but when i first got into the sale and clicked on tickets, it made me log back in even though i thought i was already logged in. so i ended up losing GA tix. the site is so faulty. i just hope it goes smoothly today. :ohno:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I tried both platinum and general but even after being in a short queue it was sold out. For those of you without tickets you can keep checking ticketmaster and mlb site daily, things sometimes open up. Occasionally you can find a decent resale ticket on TM where someone legitimately can't use their ticket and just want to sell it. Probably more than cost but not gouging with $500 over cost. I'm going to keep looking.