shadesofblue

10th Anniversary of Ultraviolence - June 13th

It really bothers me how she released syth. It's like she's trying to pretend it's a new song and not from Ultraviolence. Imo she should've done what taylor did and set the release date at 2014 and have album art be the Ultraviolence cover and still have it be a single that's fine

3 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Ultraviolence: The Lost Chapter EP

1. Say Yes To Heaven

2. Fine China

3. Flipside

4. Is This Happiness

5. Dragonslayer

6. I Talk To Jesus

7. Madly

Slay

1 minute ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

It really bothers me how she released syth. It's like she's trying to pretend it's a new song and not from Ultraviolence. Imo she should've done what taylor did and set the release date at 2014 and have album art be the Ultraviolence cover and still have it be a single that's fine

Definitely not, if that would have happened it wouldn’t have over 450,000,000 streams and there really was no other reason to release it besides the popularity 

30 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

What…in a good way or bad way???

27 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Omg???

So far there haven't been any signs that there will be an anniversary edition but they still have a couple days to add it. I should know for certain on Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

See, I’d be fine with that too. If she used an uv version of the song. The version used is basically the honeymoon version

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Definitely not, if that would have happened it wouldn’t have over 450,000,000 streams and there really was no other reason to release it besides the popularity 

Ik ik it just bothers me I wouldn't care if it was a new version of the song

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

See, I’d be fine with that too. If she used an uv version of the song. The version used is basically the honeymoon version

No but she did she released the Rick nowels version from Ultraviolence the 1st version of syth

3 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

No but she did she released the Rick nowels version from Ultraviolence the 1st version of syth

Fair but tbh she should’ve just thrown it on honeymoon.

2 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Ik ik it just bothers me I wouldn't care if it was a new version of the song

actually i dont really mind that, after everything this very song went through, I can accept the fact that this song never actually belonged to any era. She literally pulled this song out for almost every album she made after UV era, at this point it's a stand-alone single for me.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

like how the streams dropped with the release of the sped up version (or remix?) and the wrong date :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

actually i dont really mind that, after everything this very song went through, I can accept the fact that this song never actually belonged to any era. She literally pulled this song out for almost every album she made after UV era, at this point it's a stand-alone single for me.

:true:, but we can all at least accept that is this happiness and flipside (maybe fine china as well) should be on a uv 10th anniversary edition 

7 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

why is LanaBoards slowly becoming more active? I think it's the 10th coming of UV in the air. we are finally coming out of our drought

we're gonna get leaks from @Pantene123 

While I'm grateful for everything, I hope it's something interesting and not... money power glory demo og file or something :toofunny:

Spoiler

inb4 more unmastered uv song files... :toofloppy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

While I'm grateful for everything, I hope it's something interesting and not... money power glory demo og file or something :toofunny:

Hide contents

inb4 more unmastered uv song files... :toofloppy:

when it's actually preacher, hawaiian tea, and black beauty sun&moon demo

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

10 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

when it's actually preacher, hawaiian tea, and black beauty sun&moon demo

I'll wet my pants :omg:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

That "final" version of Ave maria that was mentioned a couple days ago haunts me like wtf is that I mean it makes since since we know it was considered for Ultraviolence but still that's wild it went from an instrumental concept, to a short interlude to possibly a full song

44 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

he has randomly dropped og files so I don’t think he thinks much about them... but I trust em!

For some reason, after lurking in this thread for days, I was still able to read it as "100th anniversary" and I was like wtf???

The vinyl drop from last year makes me think there's nothing major happening, unless they just press... more vinyl? Maybe lucky enough and they make it the Deluxe version (I doubt it since it seems like they did new press/mix for the 2023 standard release). Honestly if they didn't do anything for Born To Die which would be a much easier sell (no shit the album is still charting on Billboard) with the endless-pretty-much-finished outtakes they had... unearthing Fine China & Your Girl sound like a struggle. 

We do know both of them were finished back in 2014 along with the rest of the album, but it's quite interesting she (or the label?) decided to go with Flipside & Is This Happiness as regional bonus tracks. At least we had the Flipside 2023 performances but Is This Happiness, as gorgeous as it is, is just very random.

1 hour ago, rosemead ramada said:

Manifesting a Flipside/Is This Happiness 7" vinyl like this fanmade one from this thread :

9-FDB08-F6-490-E-4424-9-AC4-27-E79-A5300

CBB2-AB54-3363-4-A0-A-A1-F2-B3-B573-D470

E9-F9-E33-B-BDB6-4582-A57-B-42908-D13441

It will never happen but I like to live in delusion

i think I would IMMEDIATELY evaporate if she released a vinyl with those two particular photos (aka the BEST of the UV shoot)

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i don't know...just please do digital re-release with flipside and is this happiness (+ dolby atmos mix in apple music :hype:) but I swear to God I feel we will get nothing from her...

giphy-1.gif

It's a different language , it's worth saying too much

And get in the way when

We talk in the Strangest Love?