Sign in to follow this  
AllHisCandyNecklaces

Lana Del Rey interviewed by BBC News about Taylor and the success of “The Eras Tour”

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ok I just saw this and I want to say I appreciate this. I think it is totally fine to think the criticism is valid (even though I personally don’t think a lot of it is). And honestly I can agree with you and say I do get really defensive. I think a lot of it has to do with sometimes I wake up and the FIRST thing I see on Lanaboards is a thread like this or in the Taylor thread people are critiquing, and it can get really heated. It stresses me out and I feel the need to defend Taylor cause I feel like you guys dislike me for being a big Taylor fan sometimes😭. It sounds ridiculous but I do think of this website as a community, so it can be upsetting to me idk. I do the same thing for Lana too and I think a lot of you guys feel the same way about Lana so hopefully you can understand where I’m coming from a bit. 

I get where ur coming from 100%, but trust- I don’t think anybody is going “yo fuck this @ taco truck b*tch” it ain’t ever been that serious!! But I feel that too when I’m getting jumped for saying smth controversial or in the wrong thread 🤣

tbh I really don’t be paying much attention to which user is saying what, or that people are generally going out of their way to hate on anyone. I mean sure there’s like little drags and shit but it’s usually all fun. 

don’t take anything I said to heart :defeated: no one dislikes u girlie 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I get where ur coming from 100%, but trust- I don’t think anybody is going “yo fuck this @ taco truck b*tch” it ain’t ever been that serious!! But I feel that too when I’m getting jumped for saying smth controversial or in the wrong thread 🤣

tbh I really don’t be paying much attention to which user is saying what, or going out of their way to hate on anyone. I mean sure there’s like little drags and shit but it’s usually all fun. 

don’t take anything I said to heart :defeated: no one dislikes u girlie 

Thank you, I'm glad we could come to an understanding :kiss: 

Honestly since i have done some self reflection in the past 20 minutes i'm just gonna try my hardest not to come into these types of threads, obviously i do not enjoy seeing this amount of critique about my faves and arguing doesn't do me any service, and I don't want to just shut your conversation down either. :true: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, The Missing Shade of Blue said:

@Psychedelic Pussy @taco truck self-aware queens, we love to see healthy conflict resolution skills :true:

Right, like real life enemies to lovers Omg :dancedy:

No but fr I actually appreciate that we could find an understanding. love u sis @taco truck

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Right, like real life enemies to lovers Omg :dancedy:

No but fr I actually appreciate that we could find an understanding. love u sis @taco truck

:spin:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 hours ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

“She wants it,” 

“She’s told me so many times that she wants it more than anyone... She's getting exactly what she wants.

“She’s driven"

shady af comebacks omfg she secretly read her ass i’m crying :brigitte:

finally caught up w/ this thread and tbh i get users frustrations but lets try not to argue too much 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Interesting take considering a lot of Taylor's lyrics are about her struggles with fame 

She wants it but then makes $$$ out of complaining about it I guess? 

I'm not anti-Taylor or any shit, but yeah

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

just found the video of it😭😭😭she doesnt look shady or anything at all...

also found this vid of her talking about how she made tunnel! 

IMG-1257.gif

4 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

just found the video of it😭😭😭she doesnt look shady or anything at all...

also found this vid of her talking about how she made tunnel! 

Fr. people love to make mountains out of anything.