Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

She posted something about leaks on her insta story, I have to laugh, she scammed her last 2 remaining fans and she is mad because the songs she sold leaked! Bitch you sold them! People have right to do what they want with them. God I feel so bad for the people that bought 301 necklaces imagine thinking she will tour again. I am obsessed with her music but she is so messy.

she scammed her last 2 remaining fans and she is mad because the songs she sold leaked! 

Was she really scamming her fans with the unreleased selling thing though? so many songs leak so I assumed she was really selling and it wasn't a scam. They got what they paid for so.

But yes I agree with you her selling the songs and expecting them not to leak is so dumb 

Was she really scamming her fans with the unreleased selling thing though? so many songs leak so I assumed she was really selling and it wasn't a scam. They got what they paid for so.

But yes I agree with you her selling the songs and expecting them not to leak is so dumb

Well she tried to sell songs that started to leak, she claimed she didn't have Sweat and she was not selling it and now suddenly she have it and she is selling it. I saw she also doubled the price to a fan after they had an agreement for a song. And let me not about my personal experience with her.

It's more so the fact that when she initially started selling she couldn't have been nicer and she genuinely seemed like she wanted us to have the music we'd been waiting years for - but soon after she got desperate cos people couldn't afford $150-300 per song and she just ended up selling the same set of songs for whatever amount people could afford. She got whittled down to $25 for Sweat when she originally sold it to people for up to $150. 

Well she tried to sell songs that started to leak, she claimed she didn't have Sweat and she was not selling it and now suddenly she have it and she is selling it. I saw she also doubled the price to a fan after they had an agreement for a song. And let me not about my personal experience with her.

Yeah they wanted a song for $25 and then she came back and asked for $130 apparently (for a song lots of people had bought previously for less). 

After she first started quoting those ridiculous prices to people, I figured she'd end up getting whittled down to lower numbers, but $25 for songs she was originally asking $200 for is insane. Also, the fact that she's getting mad that people are leaking the songs...honey, what the fuck did you expect to happen? I'm glad I didn't buy anything from her.

I'll just sit back and relax as more stuff inevitably leaks. I know there's plenty more around that hasn't come to light yet, like Traces.

Can't someone just report her to her producers/label for selling? Lol

It wouldn't be worth it to any of them to go after her, since none of this material was going to make them any significant amount of money anyway. She's pretty much small potatoes. They have bigger things to worry about.

She posted something about leaks on her insta story, I have to laugh, she scammed her last 2 remaining fans and she is mad because the songs she sold leaked! Bitch you sold them! People have right to do what they want with them. God I feel so bad for the people that bought 301 necklaces imagine thinking she will tour again. I am obsessed with her music but she is so messy.

I signed up just for this thread and I have to say I’m so sad to hear I’m not the only person she’s scammed/attempted to scam.

I was a fan of her music but never to the extent where I would visit forums or be exposed to other peoples opinions or experiences with her. So I always thought I was (luckily I thought) the only one.

She scammed me out of $100 that her at the time ex-management (they had just stopped doing business with her) had to pay me out of pocket. In the process she also told me a few things about Neon as an artist and from a management perspective.

I know she’s had a rough childhood, but I feel like she’s very much the type of person that has glamorized crimes and ”hustling” to the point where she doesn’t feel bad for it.

I think at the time when this all went down she was on that ”Millionaire matchmaker” show and it was so ironic that she was stealing dimes off of fans and not paying her management while being called a millionaire on tv. Her time on that show was very eye opening anyway, the way she approached love and romance sex first showed me she was very insecure and hurt inside.

Hope she stops scamming people.

While everyone is airing their experience with Neon/her assistant scammed me to, by sending songs that were not her singing. I bought a few songs and 1 of them she sent was a demo singer. She never mentioned anything about it to me before and when I asked for a refund she said it was still a song Neon wrote. She’s also scammed me before by sending a clip instead of the full song I had paid for.

Since we are turning this thread into a scam book, she/her assistant scammed me a few weeks ago - I had sent her a list of filenames for different drafts of songs, at this point I wasn't sure if she had them cos her laptop was broken but she assured me her assistant did two times - anyways I got the songs the next day and her assistant had duplicated whatever copy of the songs she had laying around and renamed them all to make it look like what I requested. Obviously she denied it despite each version of each song being totally identical when they shouldn’t have been.

Since we are turning this thread into a scam book, she/her assistant scammed me a few weeks ago - I had sent her a list of filenames for different drafts of songs, at this point I wasn't sure if she had them cos her laptop was broken but she assured me her assistant did two times - anyways I got the songs the next day and her assistant had duplicated whatever copy of the songs she had laying around and renamed them all to make it look like what I requested. Obviously she denied it despite each version of each song being totally identical when they shouldn’t have been.

Maybe we should collect our experiences and make a video on youtube or something. Feels really bad she keeps getting away with bad behaviour. My case happened years ago and it was about 301 to paradise merch. Her manager sent me some messages on Paypal basically apologizing profusely and also she seemed exhausted at ”neon’s antics”. So this isn’t just about the songs either. It’s about merch and products undelivered and refunds not respected.

Good sis didn't have this much promo since BB&S

Beg, Borrow and Steal is a very fitting name for her album. I can’t believe I used to feel bad for her, being tied down by Warner music and all. But I do wonder if she was this problematic even then and that’s the reason for not getting support from her label?