Sign in to follow this  
Dark Angel

The Other Side

Giving us only theΒ lyricsΒ and not the mp3 file is actually sick !!Β :brigitte:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

33 minutes ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

What if it’s just a demo of Guns and Roses with different lyrics?Β :erm:Β 
By the way, the lyrics sound really promising.

Since the only lyrics Guns and Roses and The Other Side share are in the bridge I would assume that she reused the bridge partly for Guns and Roses. Or maybe they just happen to share the same lyrics since she sometimes likes to use the same lyrics more often :)

Β 

Β 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

Holy shit these are literally one of her best lyrics ever, quintessential Lana! I wouldn't be surprised if she considered this song for Blue Banisters as well, the lyrics kinda fit in that time period of her life.

url%5D

how to ruin the hype/attention of a leak?

Β 

post the lyrics (if they're even real sksksk)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Time to bring back LB’s Rosetta StoneΒ :ma:

the-scrapped-tropico-album-pics-taken-fr

I had to I'm sorry, but I guess The Other Side is one of the illegible ones? I cannot spot it it's so blurry :crai: the ones from the wiki wouldn't open once I posted the link here

but also I guess it might not even be written here? since it was almost on the final album? I could be so wrong though, the timeline is a bit confusing for me

Β 

Β J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

Β 

dreaming away your life

On 6/14/2024 at 4:00 PM, Cult Leader said:

I had to I'm sorry, but I guess The Other Side is one of the illegible ones? I cannot spot it it's so blurry :crai: the ones from the wiki wouldn't open once I posted the link here

but also I guess it might not even be written here? since it was almost on the final album? I could be so wrong though, the timeline is a bit confusing for me

Β 

No not this pls put it away we’re tiredΒ :shake:

On 6/14/2024 at 10:00 PM, Cult Leader said:

Β 

The second from bottom looks like it says fake Rolex? Am I imagining things when I thought there was a song with that title?

like a dream, you glide on the waterΒ 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shoreΒ