Sign in to follow this  
Embach

Lana driving in Los Angeles, CA - June 13th, 2024

2 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

After all these years that tattoo is still so vibrant. She’s must’ve had it touched up a million times.

YOU'RE BACK OMFG :oprah4: WELCOME BACK!

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

YOU'RE BACK OMFG :oprah4: WELCOME BACK!

Put on some of Lana’s older unreleased tunes got reminded of this website… glad to see some of you are still active… I’m going for gold for the next Lipster Lanaboards Awards… first let me put on my glasses to prepare my senior essay for Unreleased Syndrome… haha. 

The first photo was taken by the famous LA paparazzi Jody, who is also friends with Lana. She's one of the kindest and most respectful paparazzis ever, so that's why Lana is smiling in most of the paparazzi pictures taken by her! :) If I'm not wrong she's the same woman, Lana hugged when she was at the W Magazine's Pre-Golden Globes Party! :)

url%5D

this woman hasn't aged a day over 28 how the fuck do i do that bc im almost at that age so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She looks gorgeous :wub:!!! She keeps making me add to my shopping list! I'm still trying to find a cute skort or just skirt? she wore to the Waffle House and now I need a zip up hoodie and shorts, even though I hate shorts! :dance:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life