SalvaWHORE

Which Lana Del Rey song do you want to live your whole life in it?

Just now, dietpussycola said:

For the life I would actually want: Either “Sweet Carolina” or “Cherry Blossom.” These feel safe and full of so much warm love.

For the experience:  “Cola” or “Peppers.” :sluttybunny:

periodt!

Cherry Blossom as a life is literally a goal

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Zodiac. Because i like darkness n shit like that

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Venice Bitch is such a great answer- but I don’t want to steal so I’ll say something different :true:

I think I would have to pick American. Just good vibes all around. Also a very expensive sounding song and I love luxury :thankyou2:.

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

13 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

Let The Light In: classic, dreamy, filled w romantic rendezvous, relaxed but still very much purposeful and filled with good times and writing love songs/ making beautiful things. easygoing enough to be listened to often, but still beautiful enough to feel like a cinematic holiday whenever

Great song, great choice. 

another song that I want to live in is actually Angels Forever - like this song is honestly such a world to live in, heavenly, summery, peaceful, ethereal, i can imagine a whole world thats covered in golden / white sunlight and warm summer breeze and endless mountainous high ways...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

another song that I want to live in is actually Angels Forever - like this song is honestly such a world to live in, heavenly, summery, peaceful, ethereal, i can imagine a whole world thats covered in golden / white sunlight and warm summer breeze and endless mountainous high ways...

omg this is a great pick:trisha:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・