ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

1 minute ago, Rust Dress said:

no one wished death on trump here, just speculating if it was staged or not because this was before news got out that a shooter had been killed and that an innocent bystander had also been killed. im confused by your post like do you want us to feel bad that trump was shot or…. 

i won’t call names but there was indeed indirect death wishes goin on :eartha2:

If he doesnt tweet the videos of songs Many Men by 50 Cent or 100 Shots by Young Dolph or walk out to them at his next appearances like this, then he is actually old and done and not the same character he was 5 year ago.

7 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

i won’t call names but there was indeed indirect death wishes goin on :eartha2:

the ones that were posted were promtly hidden and WPs were given out. if you feel any post needs looking into further, please use the report function 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

35 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

yep i was just about to say this as well! the bullet did not graze his ear, it missed him completely which makes sense because the bleeding looks like a cut from glass; a bullet grazing his ear would be much more serious and a small chunk of his ear would’ve been gone.

the shooter was killed by secret service too.

trump now confirmed on truther that he was shot in the ear

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, American Whore said:

trump now confirmed on truther that he was shot in the ear

Ermmmmm I don’t want to minimize this horrific event, but idk about that. If a rifle actually shot him in the ear his head would’ve exploded. The glass theory makes more sense. Even a grazing would’ve caused a chunk of his ear to fall off. 

“shot at” sure, that’s undeniable. But “shot” is very different. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

If a rifle actually shot him in the ear his head would’ve exploded.

Can you be serious for once

Donald Trumps statement:

”I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!”

1 hour ago, Rust Dress said:

like goodbye to me being able to get married in the future, goodbye to trans rights, goodbye to rights for minorities, goodbye to EVERYTHING :bebe:

??? 😭😂

also giggling at all the conspiracy theorists in here oml the man was shot 

2 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Can you be serious for once

you’re right, LanaBoards user/alleged insider @Wait For Life I apologizing for daring to question whether a bullet actually hit your beloved leader. 

Just now, Mer said:

you’re right, LanaBoards user/alleged insider @Wait For Life I apologizing for daring to question whether a bullet actually hit your beloved leader. 

Struck a nerve :( Can’t fight the facts 

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ermmmmm I don’t want to minimize this horrific event, but idk about that. If a rifle actually shot him in the ear his head would’ve exploded. The glass theory makes more sense. Even a grazing would’ve caused a chunk of his ear to fall off. 

“shot at” sure, that’s undeniable. But “shot” is very different. 

10 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Um. Has this been confirmed by a trustworthy source?

not trying to be rude but google is free and you can find out by reading the statement he himself made. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is literally 30 minutes away from me. Insane. I can’t imagine the fervor that is going to swell within his supporters. It’s so scary. 

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

not trying to be rude but google is free and you can find out by reading the statement he himself made. 

this was me questioning trumps version of the events, not your retelling omg lol

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

this was me questioning trumps version of the events, not your retelling omg lol

i thot u we're coming for me, i'm just trying to spill the tea of what's coming out :kiss2:

giphy.gif