ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

41 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

I dont like Trump AT ALL. OBVIOUSLY. But this is so scary for America. Like omg… like i see these memes and tiktoks joking abt this. Like this is so SERIOUS. Like omg some people dont understand.

No seriously… a meme page I follow on IG was posting memes about it immediately after it happening being like “I was gonna wait until tomorrow but I want to get on this while it’s hot” or something… like what? Not to sound like a boomer or anything but this generation is so unserious.

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

gen z can’t take anything seriously to save their lives and that will be their downfall. my friends are texting me “why did the shooter miss” which is so unhinged. trump is vile but it’s important to have foresight; if he died yesterday, america would be on fire today. this isn’t good news at all.

what happened on jan 6 and what happened yesterday shouldn’t be occurring in a 1st world country. we are a democracy who can voice our opinions via elections and protests. all of this is a sign of instability & unrest which only spells trouble for our future. leaving the house even feels scary because it seems like anyone could pop off at any moment. 

Excellently put. 

1 hour ago, barttttender said:

I studied theter and worked in a pro theater, and I've never seen anything more staged.

The obvious "hero shot" with him raising his fist in the air was a deft touch. I guess someone will buy it?

(Not hating on Trump btw, he's lesser of the two evils compared to Biden imo, who is a bonafide war criminal, sending guns to Israel for 7 months straight that killed 38,000 and possibly 10,000 more who are missing, with tens of thousands wounded and misplaced. Still wouldn't vote for either though).

You sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist. Someone literally died in the crowd.

i know this is probably not going to happen but i wish they sat down and considered making gun access much harder after this. the rest of the world is stunned over how easy it is to own a gun in the us

It's more sad than crazy. I feel sad for anyone involved there - the people who were killed and injured, even Trump and I don't like him or his actions at all. I mean, just imagine if you were in the same situation as the injured, it must hurt very bad, it's not good at all. What's even miserable is that the shooter was only 20, he had a whole life ahead but he chose to kill people - it's just so sad to see a downfall of a young person. It's just pitiful and wretched what the USA - which was known as the promised land for many - has become. It is not the land I dreamed about as a child :-(

2.gif

2 hours ago, Strangelove said:

I have to admit, the fact that you and others cannot begin to understand the concept of will to power even after seeing someone being nearly assassinated puzzles me.

You're so smart (and puzzled) :flutter:

First of all, RIP the person who died at the rally, it was terrible what happened. 
I can’t help but think that Trump and all the other Republicans will use this to suggest an “attack on democracy” and blame this on the left. I fear this will create major Trump support and allow him to win the election, I feel so bad for Americans.

15 hours ago, Barry said:

240713-donald-trump-secret-service-rally

It is a pretty good photo to be fair, deserved a better person to be in it though.

It does look like something out a movie.

IJBOLLL I CANT STOP GIGGLING, WHY THEY TAKE THE PICTURE LIKE THAT :thumb3:

2 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

I can’t help but think that Trump and all the other Republicans will use this to suggest an “attack on democracy” and blame this on the left. I fear this will create major Trump support and allow him to win the election, I feel so bad for Americans.

My only two serious cents on this entire topic are basically we would have been fucked today or we will be fucked when he does kick the bucket for whatever reason (natural or not). I think you’re right that the right would have used this as an attack on Democracy, but then again if a Chick Fil A closes somewhere they’ll see that as an attack on Christianity too DKDKDJ. The point is his voter base is so unhinged that if and when something happens to trumplet they’ll cry war and shit will hit the fan blaming everyone who is anti-trump. And the worst part of it all is that trump himself is completely responsible for enabling these stupid ass country hicks, neonazis, fundamentalists, alt right nationalists, etc. He brought out the worst in people and has normalized domestic terrorism by calling on his supporters, threatening violence if he does not get his way (his way primarily meaning keeping him in power, which goes hand in hand with his inherently racist, misogynist, homophobic agenda). I also think it’s very premature to really say anything about how the outcome of the election will go, especially if the Democrats can get their act together with this Biden nomination situation. The average American has such a short attention span that we’ll move on from this story the millisecond Katy Perry’s comeback ends up flopping harder than ever :oopna:

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

No seriously… a meme page I follow on IG was posting memes about it immediately after it happening being like “I was gonna wait until tomorrow but I want to get on this while it’s hot” or something… like what? Not to sound like a boomer or anything but this generation is so unserious.

“I was gonna wait until tomorrow but I want to get on this while it’s hot”  

THATS SO CRAZY OMG???

idk about yall but reading this whole topic made me crave a chicken salad, but also who cares if he got hurt or maybe would have passed, america is doomed regardless n things r gonna get so much worse

( not wishing that he had passed, nor that he got hurt, that's horrible, and even tho its deserved towards him... violence should never be how things r solved, but unfortunately it is) 

:smile2::oopna2:

Edit: i want a chicken salad sooooo bad

2 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

I've never been on Reddit. If you look back at this thread, you have added zero substance. Your first comments on this thread were:

"Okay I thought I was crazy for thinking it looked a little staged"

and

"When it's Michelle Obama"

Nothing about an attempted assassination with multiple injuries and casualties is staged. Just because I sometimes post filtered snippets of unleaked Lana material doesn't mean I'm not a real person with real opinions and perspectives! 

I’m not going to insult you, like you call me “MAGAForLife” and a “cunt” but I will respond to your accusations without fear of retribution.

I don’t know if you know this, but we live in unprecedented times. It’s natural for people to be skeptical of situations like this. And literally every “example” you provided of my commentary, was used to help facilitate further conversation. Unlike pretty much everything you’ve said in this thread which has just been accusatory and condescending. So when you’re tired of posting empty statuses about how you’re morally superior because you weren’t skeptical, than get to filling out the sign up for Reddit because like I said previously, nobody cares for the condescending “I’m better than you” attitude. You should Take that shit to another platform with people more similar to you. Or maybe Truth Social queen. Whatever the fuck- just don’t feel gassed enough to come for me, ever. Especially  over a topic being actively discussed and while opinions are being actively formed. You made your mind up about my feelings on the situation even before I did. thats pathetic and This conversation is over , unless, like I said, you have anything to actually contribute.