That Venice Bitch

Joe Biden Drops Out of 2024 Presidential Race

I knew this was coming bc I’ve been getting Kamala Harris/Taylor Swift remixes on my TikTok algorithm. And the algorithm always knows.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

it probably would have been better if he had done this before the primaries

would it have been better in terms of fairness, for sure - but this is probably much more tactical. A contentious primary that would divide the party like in 2016 (and 1968) could’ve cost them the Presidency. 

If they can get their shit together and unite behind Harris bc there’s no time for debate, that’s probably for the best 🤞

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

the only large scale (not Q-anon) criticism I ever heard of Biden from the independents and moderates who decide elections have been that he’s “too old.” Therefore, taking age out of the equation, I think any of the Democrats have a better chance. 

It’s Hillary versus Trump in 2016 except Hillary is black. 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

would it have been better in terms of fairness, for sure - but this is much more tactical. A contentious primary that would divide the party like in 2016 (and 1968) could’ve cost them the Presidency. 

If they can get their shit together and unite behind Harris bc there’s no time for debate, that’s probably for the best 🤞

Good point, if everyone can unite behind Kamala then that would work in our favor

I think whoever gets chosen as VP will help a lot too, especially if they're already well liked and if they're a lot younger too. I think Vance is in his 40s, so if the Democrat VP is around that age too then that would level the playing field

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

4 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

It’s Hillary versus Trump in 2016 except Hillary is black. 

Just because both nominees are women does not mean they are regarded in the same way at all…Harris has less than half the baggage Clinton had.

27 minutes ago, Mer said:

Harris is probably the front runner (and if I understand correctly, a ticket with her name is the only one that can access Biden’s campaign funds), but I’m guessing in terms of major players - Newsom may jump in too. Although that would be a mess. 

This makes me wonder who she's gonna pick for VP. It 1000% will be Kamala for pres, but VP could be anyone. Not Newsom since they're both from California 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

This makes me wonder who she's gonna pick for VP. It 1000% will be Kamala for pres, but VP could be anyone. Not Newsom since they're both from California 

Joe Biden :oprah4:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

it should be a Rust Belt governor imo 

the president and vice president can't be from the same state?

f7z0pce.jpeg

COME BACK TO CALIFORNIA

The ironic thing is that now that he’s stepping aside, Biden’s popularity is about to surge and he’s gonna be needed more than ever on the campaign trail :oprah6: