That Venice Bitch

Joe Biden Drops Out of 2024 Presidential Race

25 minutes ago, Mer said:

I knew this was coming bc I’ve been getting Kamala Harris/Taylor Swift remixes on my TikTok algorithm. And the algorithm always knows.

oh my god me too this feels surreal

anyways kamala you now exist in the context of being the next president of the united states!!!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952o6xvto6fkxzso4eqvh

2 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

everybody in the comment section crying about him dropping out, saying he was betrayed and done dirty... delusional :hide: 

Crazy, i feel like i’ve never actually seen Biden supporters before. There’s people who will vote blue no matter who, but actual Biden supporters is a first.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

5 minutes ago, sempervirens said:

We’re gonna dodge a huge bullet in November thanks to this.

girl im afraid to say we’re screwed NO MATTER WHAT. if trump wins, then we know happens. if (presumably) kamala wins, the trumpies will go insane and an event like january 6th on a bigger scale will occur :trisha4:

i told u bout the fool on the hill, i tell u man he's living there still :teehee:

23 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

the president and vice president can't be from the same state?

Apparently not, from how I understand it. They have to pick someone from another state which is why Trump didn't pick Rubio or DeSantis from Florida 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

girl im afraid to say we’re screwed NO MATTER WHAT. if trump wins, then we know happens. if (presumably) kamala wins, the trumpies will go insane and an event like january 6th on a bigger scale will occur :trisha4:

Wait im sorry, what happens if trump wins again? 

This is a disaster. 

Democrats have been unified for years and now, 3 months before the election, they decide to scramble and mess everything up 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

This is a disaster. 

Democrats have been unified for years and now, 3 months before the election, they decide to scramble and mess everything up 

It's really not as bad as it might seem. This was necessary to give us a chance to keep the country away from Trump. Biden was never going to win. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think it’s bad either way :rip: I feel like they’re damned if they do damned if they don’t

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

It's really not as bad as it might seem. This was necessary to give us a chance to keep the country away from Trump. Biden was never going to win. 

I just think Biden should have done this months ago, because whoever ends up getting the nomination is going to have their work cut out for them to campaign heavily for 3 months, especially while Trump has been campaigning for years now

it was absolutely the right move, but the timing is awful

"Don’t forget me"

If politics is all showmanship now, Democrats need to do something bombastic to gain viral support since the facts obviously don’t matter anymore. They should run Mr Beast or something

3 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I think it’s bad either way :rip: I feel like they’re damned if they do damned if they don’t

We should’ve had a proper primary, but it looks like that was on purpose to ensure Harris’ succession. Voted uncommitted but would’ve preferred an actual candidate I have trust in

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

America is as misogynistic as it is racist, and Kamala is going to have a STEEP mountain to climb to get half the approval a vanilla white man would get. 

I will say, her post RNC speech was really good, but I just worry about the optics this is going to bring to the more undecided voters. 

Of course I know I’m voting for an administration not just one person, and I think any Democrat’s administration will be better than the MAGA/P2025 loyalists Trump is going to bring, but I feel an alarmingly high number of Americans don’t realize just how much is at stake here 

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I just think Biden should have done this months ago, because whoever ends up getting the nomination is going to have their work cut out for them to campaign heavily for 3 months, especially while Trump has been campaigning for years now

it was absolutely the right move, but the timing is awful

absolutely! terrible timing and he should've done this forever ago but here we are. i still think we need them to either enact 25A or he needs to resign so she can prove she can do it and i think that right there would take her to a higher percentage for election. it'd take the unsure votes and independents who aren't sure who to pick once they see she can take up the mantle 

giphy.gif

Just now, American Whore said:

absolutely! terrible timing and he should've done this forever ago but here we are. i still think we need them to either enact 25A or he needs to resign so she can prove she can do it and i think that right there would take her to a higher percentage for election. it'd take the unsure votes and independents who aren't sure who to pick once they see she can take up the mantle 

That was my very first thought too!

I think if he steps down/is forced down and she steps up and does the job for 3 or 4 months, then it will seem more like Americans are choosing to keep her in office vs electing her, and while it’s basically the same thing either way, I can definitely see the 60K middle ground Americans who are on the fence being more accepting of it. 

I just don’t see America electing our first female president any other way. A woman is going to have to prove and show she can do it before they vote her in. (And no, I’m not saying I agree with this mindset but I definitely know how the average American thinks)

"Don’t forget me"

the curse of covid strikes again , as with trump during the elections of 2020 ( joking lmao ):hillary:

after the RNC and seeing how unhinged and cult-like most of trump's supporters acted i'm hoping that with Joe Biden stepping down there are more chances for the democrats to win now 

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

On the flip side, Trump is now the oldest nominated person in American history, so Democrats need to be fast to make that the headlines and sleepy Don him to death like republicans did to Joe 

"Don’t forget me"