That Venice Bitch

2024 US Presidential Election - Kamala Harris/Tim Walz vs. Donald Trump/JD Vance

saw a tiktok that said non-us citizens should not speak on us politics because it doesn't affect them but in the same breath say that america is the most influential country in the world... i fear for your country the world unless miss cvntmala wins :oprah3:

PLEASE GO AND VOTE

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

12 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

there are always those brain-dead who vote for anyone for DUMB reasons, and that's worrying but yeah it's like that in every country at the end, sadly.

Unfortunately, most people are uneducated or simply don’t care about the issues. I think a majority of people vote for one of three reasons:

1. For the candidate on their “team”

2. Because they don’t like the other guy/gal

3. Single issue voters (like abortion, taxes, foreign policy)

Or maybe there’s a 4th reason, because of something they saw on social media :flop:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

I think there will be a polling error in Harris’s favor this time around. 

We won’t know until after the election—and this may just be radical optimism—but 🤞🤞 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

29 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

I don't know who will win, but I care because American politics affects European politics a lot. 

I think Harris and Trump are both clowns in their own way. If I were an American, I don't know who I would honestly vote for. 

What seriously worries me is that there are people who will vote for Harris ONLY because she supports abortion (at any stage...), regardless of other issues, or there are people who will vote for her simply because a childless cat lady said she would support her. 

It's the same with Trump, there are always the undead who vote for anyone for stupid reasons, and it's worrying but yes, it's like that in all countries in the end, unfortunately.

I am very concerned about Trump's indifference to the security of the people of our continent.

The situation is unfortunately not at all clownish; Putin and his lieutenants really have nothing funny about them

Go and taste human rights in  Chechnya

3 hours ago, audreysdance said:

Idk who will win but I do care since US politics does affect a lot Europe's politics. 

I think both Harris and Trump are both clowns in their own ways, if I was American idk who to vote honestly

What seriously worries me is that there are literal people who will vote for Harris ONLY because she supports abortion (at any stage...), not caring about other issues, or there are some who will vote for her just because a childless cat lady said she's going to support her. 

It's the same with trump, there are always those brain-dead who vote for anyone for DUMB reasons, and that's worrying but yeah it's like that in every country at the end, sadly.

not to be rude or mean but :delish2: kamala believes in women having access to healthcare, she hasn't said she thinks people should have abortions at the last minute before labor... get real. i'm glad you aren't in the US to vote if you can't tell the difference between these two or want to be informed on her policy on abortion. it isn't to have an abortion just at any stage...

the same can be said about kamala as we said about biden. we don't necessarily like or love her, but she's the better choice than trump, any day, no matter what. he can NOT win this election. there is a clear difference here between oppression and progress. i want progress. it would always have been the democratic nominee, no matter if it's kamala or a bag of chips. i'd vote against trump any day and i'll do it again and again each cycle until he's no longer running. her biggest issue for most people i think is israel and that's about it, genuinely.

she hasn't had a r*pe case, sexual assault accusations, 34 felony counts of fraud, an attempted government coup, or the KKK's endorsement.

there is a distinct difference.

3 hours ago, Mer said:

I think there will be a polling error in Harris’s favor this time around. 

We won’t know until after the election—and this may just be radical optimism—but 🤞🤞 

i've heard somewhere that the polls are probably intentionally fucked with to get more voter support in certain areas. can't say if that's true or not, but something to think about. they claimed that if you look at the polls in the 2016 election, hillary was way up and she could've won if there was more democrat turn out, but because the polls played like she would win, those voters stayed home. it sounds super conspiracy-ish so i don't believe all that, but something to think about for funsies i guess

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The Green Party is claiming that they're getting a majority of Muslim early votes. Is that true? Is there any way to know?

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, audreysdance said:

Idk who will win but I do care since US politics does affect a lot Europe's politics. 

I think both Harris and Trump are both clowns in their own ways, if I was American idk who to vote honestly. 

Well thank god you aren’t voting in this election because I don’t even understand how someone could even consider Trump

9 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Well thank god you aren’t voting in this election because I don’t even understand how someone could even consider Trump

Perhaps they're considering third/alternative party candidates. In other words, I understand if they're considering other candidates how it could be hard. (like debating between, say, Stein or Cornel West or Claudia de la Cruz, etc.).

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, audreysdance said:

What seriously worries me is that there are literal people who will vote for Harris ONLY because she supports abortion (at any stage...)

Perhaps you didn’t mean it, but this sort of language makes it sound like abortion is a fun thing that, if given the choice, women would make on a whim during the third trimester. 

My grandmother had to have an abortion back in the 70s due to a high risk pregnancy that could’ve killed her (she was older), and it was the hardest decision she made. I am so glad she’s not around right now to see how people nonchalantly talk about abortion as if women would take the choice like it were a trip to Disneyland. 

No one wants to have an abortion - much less a late term one - and everyone should have the right to make that difficult decision in the care of a safe medical clinic. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Idk if things are different in other countries, but generally about 1% of all abortions happen after 21 weeks. The only reason women are having abortions that late (the 1%) are either: the baby won’t survive/stillborn, inability to access abortion earlier on, or it puts the mothers life in critical danger. The claims trump has made that abortions can be done at any stage is not a real thing. Doctors aren’t legally allowed to abort a fetus right before a woman is about to give birth. If a woman were to change their minds about keeping their baby, hospitals are safe havens and you can leave the baby there for them to get adopted

492482-1.png

♡︎

My point was not about abortion anyway, which I'm not against..(and my mother was an ostetrician, i know very well about abortion, which is NEVER, EVER, funny)

It's about the fact that I wish there were other candidates, for both parties. I think they're both inappropriate, just this.

It's just my opinion, and I don't want to raise discussions, just having a thought.

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

12 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

My point was not about abortion anyway, which I'm not against..(and my mother was an ostetrician, i know very well about abortion, which is NEVER, EVER, funny)

It's about the fact that I wish there were other candidates, for both parties. I think they're both inappropriate, just this.

It's just my opinion, and I don't want to raise discussions, just having a thought.

Just curious, what democratic candidates do you think would be significantly better than Harris?

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

15 minutes ago, Quincy said:

Just curious, what democratic candidates do you think would be significantly better than Harris?

Idk about all the possible good democratic candidates, since there must be so many but I just don't know them, and honestly lately i haven't had the time and energy to inform about everything...as few as i know, maybe proposing Michelle Obama would've been a good thing?

Again, idk if there are big controversies about the Obama family, or what kind of discussions are made in America, but i think she could've been a good candidate.

Just a thought, I'm aware of my ignorance on many things (especially us politics), so don't attack me this is just a thought I had.

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

This election being anything close to close is actually insane to me given the options :oprah2::crossed:

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

“My point wasn’t about abortion” while perpetuating Republican talking points:brigitte: the fact of the matter is our candidates are Kamala Harris and Donald Trump, and one is clearly better than the other. 

It would be great if we actually had third party candidates with an actual realistic shot at winning, but we don’t. And that’s just reality. Besides president, there’s not a single third party candidate on my ballot, not sure what it looks like elsewhere but I really think third parties should get some other offices and then work their way to president.