phahad

Frank Ocean

When you get conned into buying the Endless vinyl cause you thought it would only be availble for 24h  :toofunny:

is it still up?????? fuck

i wanted a poster or the vinyl but im broke ;(

is it still up?????? fuck

i wanted a poster or the vinyl but im broke ;(

Yeah they're still up! Right, everything is expensive as fuck especially with conversion and shipping. I have Blonde on vinyl so I needed to get Endless  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Frank Ocean dropped a new track on February 14th, 2018. A cover of Andy William's 'Moon River'

tenor.gif?itemid=11080276%C2%A0

omg i didn't even know we had a frank thread, wth!

i love his music sfm. watching him perform live this summer was probably the best concert experience of my life, i get goosebumps just thinking about it. also, unpopular opinion or not, idk, but imo blond/e is even better than channel orange; both are incredible but blond/e is a m a s t e r p i e c e.

and i'm not a fan of moon river, but his cover is just fabulous! everything this man touches turns to gold, i s2g.

Can anyone explain to me why would the SNL performance of Thinking Bout You get taken down from the official channel?

bc they're homophobic

Blonde sucked

THIS is homophobia. @@Elle ban her.

Almostevery song, sonically and lyrically is a masterpiece

Siegfried is THAT song, Ivy + Pink & White are side by side legends, Nights is FLAWLESS, Pretty Sweet genuinely revived me, Close To You is beautiful, I mean I could go on and on, there are so many incredible moments on that album, it's truly the most innovative, personal and best album of 2016

This album was there 4 me through some of the wildest points in my life, I'll defend ha to the death

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i got my copy of endless today and i just finished fully listening for the first time!!!!!! i feel cleansed, that shit was outstanding

I haven't even gotten a shipping email for mine  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived