ionut

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene at the Harrods Coffee bar in London, ENG - August 26th, 2024

37 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

ย 

i really donโ€™t get it, i donโ€™t care about what he looks like, i just hope heโ€™s treating her well, he could be the most gorgeousย man alive, and yet he could be a total jerk, people are so helplessly shallow and have their priorities in the wrong place, also, it seems incredibly parasocial to be that concernedย about who sheโ€™s dating and what that person looks like

Agreed! I've seen people on Twitter complaining about his looks and saying she's becoming the new Selena Gomez when it comes to her taste in men and I'm like: :horror:

Like, why are you all complaining about this? It's fucking ridiculous. I don't even engage with this sort of content because I can recognize ragebait for miles and I'm not going to waste my precious time giving attention to these people. In my opinion, as long as he treats her well, makes her feel loved as she desires to be loved and treats her with respect, I'm fine with her choice. I hope she has lots of fun with him - if it's actually confirmed by her that they're dating - I hope she spoils her like the diva she is because that's what she deserves. :godlaugh:

giphy.gif

ย 

I don't really care about which guys she is dating or I don't really care about how these guys look like either. I'm here for the "gossip", like I'm lowkey interested in how they met and cute coupleย photos like these ones. Obviously the most important thing is the personality that heย won't hurt her and treats her right. But I haven't read all the comments about him on social media but as far as I have read some, isn't this like classic "stan Twitter" dark humor? Like there are comments like these about other celebrities boyfriends as well like Travis Kelce or Barry Keoghan. But obviously they are people after all and I understand why these comments might hurt them (but I'm 99% sure that they don't give a fuck what people think about them). I don't think that people commenting these mean that seriously, they're just using that weird, maybe satiric,ย dark Twitter humor. But if people really mean all of these things that they're ugly or awful or shitty then they're most likely jealous and need to touch grass because (especially young people's) parasocial relationships with celebrities are really weird. It would be the funniest thing ever though if it turns out that they were not dating at all...:hillary:

2.gif

Let's just remember you can hang out and have a coffee with a friend!ย :ahh: and also you can hold hands with a friend before a concert - doesn't have to mean 100% they're dating (even though I personally don't care and just hope that she's happy and treated well)

ย  ย  ย  ย tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

ย 

I could care less who she dates, but I love that sheโ€™sย dating someone who isnโ€™t famous. Also I donโ€™t understand why people are so shocked this is who sheโ€™s dating. Sheโ€™s been writing albums about men that look like this since 2012. Have people not watched the ride music videoย :brigitte:ย if anything this might be one of the least surprising bfs sheโ€™s dated at least recently.ย I donโ€™t think heโ€™s ugly heโ€™s just older but thatโ€™s her type. Ifย sheโ€™s happy then we should all be happy for her, let a girl live!ย :oprah3:

ย 

also random but his birthday is the day after mine? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

492482-1.png

โ™ก๏ธŽ

4 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Him being born in March means he's most likely a Pisces which is... astrological t*rrorismย ย :awkney:

ย 

In all seriousness, I hope this guy treats her well.

Lana is a cancer though so that means they are compatible!ย 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e19โ€7a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a459โ€46bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

This man clearly does not GAF about whether stan twitter/LBย thinks heโ€™s ugly so letโ€™s all chill lol. No ones ruining her relationship, and Iโ€™m sure this guy was well aware of what he was getting into entering a relationship with one of the most famous women in the worldย :brigitte:

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

5 hours ago, Deactivated said:

Lana is a cancer though so that means they are compatible!ย 

But itโ€™s important to see if Lanaโ€™s astral chart has good compatibility either way, as hers has a lot of tense elements.ย Lana being Sun + Mars + Mercury in Cancer; Rising in Scorpio; Moon in Leo and Venus in Taurus, she would do best doing stuff like this:

ย 

Avoid squared elements likeโ€ฆ

Aries and Libra (Squared to Cancer)

Taurus and Scorpio (Squared to Leo)

Leo and Aquarius (Squared to Scorpio)

Leo and Aquarius (Squared to Taurus)

ย 

Favor good trigon relationsโ€ฆ

Scorpio and Pisces (Trigon to Cancer)

Aries and Sagittarius (Trigon to Leo)

Cancer and Pisces (Trigon to Scorpio)

Virgo and Capricorn (Trigon to Taurus)

ย 

So Pisces is indeed one of the best compatibility signs for her, one that complements her well without adding tension! Iโ€™m very happy for her.

ย 

Best compatibility signs for Lana are:

Pisces; Cancer; Sagittarius; Virgo; Capricorn

ย 

Mixed:

Scorpio; Gemini

ย 

Worst:

Leo; Aquarius; Taurus; Libra; Aries

On 8/28/2024 at 12:26 AM, Mer said:

A gator in the sheets, a ยฃ10 coffee enjoyer on the streetsย 

Yeah but sheโ€™s paying

On 8/28/2024 at 3:05 AM, grandpas glass said:

"lana dates crocodile hunter" at least the headlines are interestingย :oic3:

ย https://www.promiflash.de/news/2024/08/28/neue-liebe-lana-del-rey-soll-diesen-krokodiljaeger-daten.html

This was not on my bingo card for 2024ย :um2:

โ€˜Fucking God bless us all and letโ€™s hope we make it through this.โ€™
~LDR, Flaunt

ย 

People on tiktok are saying that before his likes were private he liked OF content and heโ€™s a Trump supporter, any info about this?

Screenshots of the first part are available but i saw nothing about Trump and this would shock me

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eaterย 

1 hour ago, beigehydrangea said:

People on tiktok are saying that before his likes were private he liked OF content and heโ€™s a Trump supporter, any info about this?

Screenshots of the first part are available but i saw nothing about Trump and this would shock me

Look for Venezia bitch on twitter they found some Facebook posts from him supporting Trump in 2022ย