Elle

Indio, CA @ Stagecoach - April 25th, 2025

Just now, Embach said:

Why she's not headlining though, I'm sure she's bigger name than Zach Bryan

well, it’s a country festival and she’s not that big among the country world so i think it’s fair she’s not headlining

Spoiler

plus she is rarely doing her entire set as a headliner so maybe she wanted a shorter show

1 minute ago, Embach said:

that was my first thought too when i saw this

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

well, it’s a country festival and she’s not that big among the country world so i think it’s fair she’s not headlining

Reveal hidden contents

plus she is rarely doing her entire set as a headliner so maybe she wanted a shorter show

yeah that makes sense actually!

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

i actually dont even think this mean lasso is going to be a full country record, we have seen lana on the country scene for the last 5 years, hagging out with country singers and sharing stage with them so ig she maybe just wanna do a fun show with covers or lasso is really a country album

37 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

for this she has to change the setlist right :awkney:

Tbh, I can kinda see her just “country-fying” a lot of her existing songs like Norman, Arcadia, Bartender, Chemtrails, The Grants, Ocean Blvd.. she might even do the version of Summertime Sadness she did at Newport Folk & try to sneak Young and Beautiful in there too by replacing the foxtrot outro with like a banjo one or something lol. Of course she’s stated that she sees Video Games & Ride as country songs and they’re fan faves so I’m sure those will definitely be on there.

I’d really love to see a revamp with songs heavily focused on her latter 5 albums (including Lasso in that) rather than the first 5, especially for a country music festival. Both of her 2021 albums have quite a bit of songs with an Americana type country influence, so I think it would be great to fill her setlist with those along with at least 5 songs from Lasso (though ideally it would be over half, but I can’t see that happening.)

I can also see her possibly doing some covers like Stand By Your Man again and of course Take Me Home, Country Roads. I think it’ll also be likely of her to bring some guests out like of course Nikki Lane for Breaking Up Slowly and also Sierra Ferrell too for Prettiest Girl in Country Music since they’ll all be there. Also possibly some other country artists that are either there or that she did duets with this year like Jelly Roll, Meg Moroney, Mason Ramsey, maybe even Quavo for Tough x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

IMG-5765.jpg 

id love to see her do a setlist geared towards country and folk songs again, even more so than this from newport folk festival, but as @Elle stated above, she can countrify her existing songs for sure! i wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t all that different from the setlist right now if i’m totally honest, maybe some additions if we get those singles:gasp:i feel like she will never let bartender go lmao

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

Just now, World At War said:

it'll be the same damn thing except she'll invite country artists up on stage instead of tiktokers

it doesnt make any sense at all doing the same show in a specific country festival, and we know she did changed her setlist last year on the newport festival to be more folky

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

it will be the same thing, except she will invite country artists on stage instead of tiktokers

she already did this sweet home alabama jerry roll

I wanna try and go to this since it’s close to me but I don’t want the (most likely) one Lana show I get to go to be a country version of her setlist :toofunny:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

19 minutes ago, Embach said:

i'm actually not so sure lol. zach's had a huge breakthrough with his 2022 record, got even bigger with his 2023 music, and had yet another successful album this year. his duet with kacey musgraves only left the billboard hot 100 this week, despite being released more than a year ago, and his 2022 song "something in the orange" stayed in the charts for 66 weeks. he's probably the hottest artist in country rn

at least he like lana's music. i'd love to see them collab tbh

Just now, audreysdance said:

Two single before the end of the year...record in march/april 2025 :oprah5:

Agreed… she seems to love releasing in March so I would guess then.

Also, is your name a twin peaks reference? 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

24 minutes ago, Elle said:

Tbh, I can kinda see her just “country-fying” a lot of her existing songs like Norman, Arcadia, Bartender, Chemtrails, The Grants, Ocean Blvd..

The arrangements for her Ride performances this year sounded particularly twangy imo. Her band can easily pull that off with other songs