takemybreath

Lana and Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 2024

97849c3f-222b-4c23-b543-a571ce9e78e9.jpg

Screenshot-20240913-160023-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240913-160018-Chrome.jpg

Β 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

Not the β€œew” comments alreadyΒ 

Β 

I love that Lana does not care, and is not a shallow enough person and can see past physicality. She’s just a good person who wants other good people in her life. I for one am very happy she’s no longer going for polished looking dudes like Clay. She needs her man a little more rugged and less bitch boy. Get the alligator D queen!

Just now, HeyBlueBaby said:

Not the β€œew” comments alreadyΒ 

Β 

I love that Lana does not care, and is not a shallow enough person and can see past physicality. She’s just a good person who wants other good people in her life. I for one am very happy she’s no longer going for polished looking dudes like Clay. She needs her man a little more rugged and less bitch boy. Get the alligator D queen!

Sorry, im not talking about his looks at all, and idk if you’ve seen literally anything about his political stance, but if you have dontΒ be oblivious because you know exactly why else people would be saying ew

Β 

@ me next timeΒ :flutter:

I bet she's so luckyΒ Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifΒ to have a voice like that

Β 

last.fm

2 minutes ago, dexter said:

can someone explain to me why the only 4 accounts jeremy follows on twitter are emma robberts, glen powell, scream queens and the nfl 😭

He’s just a girlΒ raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

31 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

Β 

Β 

As a non-American who has never read TMZ before, how does this pass as journalism? 50% of the article isΒ ellipsesΒ :ponder:

But it looks very cosy on that veranda/porch (or whatever you call them in the U.S.), I can't lieΒ :flutter:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

Those photos indeed give stalker vibes which is disgusting but not gonna lie I love the way how she surfs on the phone, glad to know I'm not the only one who does weird leg gymnastics while sitting lmao :hide:

2.gif

2 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

she is working on the album and singles remotely guys... all is wellΒ :awkney:

:adele:

Β 

Β 

Β