Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

14 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

I don’t take this as he doesn’t let her take pictures with fans and more he’s probably not used to dating a famous pop star, hence she likes to keep that stuff away from their relationship. Doesn’t seem that weird to me, there’s another story that says people met them and they were both really nice to them 

i’m deadass gagging.

like this woman raised me ?????? now she’s getting married. i’m about to cry like… :oprah:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

5 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

MAYBE she does; I can only hope Rob or someone talked her into one but I find it hard to imagine her having one unless someone insisted, if I'm being honest

Yeah she is probably one of those people that thinks getting a prenup is bad luck or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yeah she is probably one of those people that thinks getting a prenup is bad luck or something like that. 

It would depend on what Tessa DiPietro advised

:oic3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

IMG-2628.gif 

man FUCK the gossip and what everyone is saying. i just hope my baby is happy, thriving, and is able to finally settle down.

im very happy for her. and everyone else here should be too. i’m wishing her nothing but every lasting LOVE and JOY.

signature.gif

2 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

I’m calling it now he will change everything. Lana won’t be the same anymore. 

bruh. can yall please relax…:eartha:

signature.gif

Just now, lucky blue said:

Y’all can not seriously act shocked that the girl who was spotted wearing a mesh mask in a grocery store (yes it wasn’t just the music video shoot) married a conspiracy theorist. Come on now… 

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/j_9DcZCm2rc

can you leave her mask shit in the past i literally don't care if she coughed on everybody in that fucking meet and greet line. move on.