Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

5 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Wow, did I miss something? When did we confirm she was pregnant?

never, but I still see an urgency in this marriage because it would have been really more skillful in this context from - November

i feel like just how ppl vs LA to see lana-related things like her billboard and Mel’s Louisiana will also become a lanafied place. i’m sure her fans will start visiting her wedding venue.

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

if my father were still alive he'd be in his 70s, and i don't think jeremy being old when his potential, future children are grown-up is really anything to worry about or be weird about, some people just end up having kids at older ages, i understand the concern, but i think that's between the two individuals having children

also i thought jeremy was only 49?

remember, i'll always love you, bye

Just now, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

So did she really change her last name? 

I couldn’t tell you, but if she wanted to she definitely could. The good thing about having a completely different stage name is that it would allow her to take on his last name as Elizabeth Dufrene, while still being known as Lana Del Rey to the public. Just a thought!

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

23 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

How do you pronounce Dufrene?

Duff-reen?

Duff-rin?

Duff-rain?

Duff-renee?

Doof-renee?

Doof-rain?

Rhymes with Del Rey

The N is silent

"Deff-Ray" 😀

Just now, trust no terrence said:

I know it's a bit stalkerish, but this man loves TikTok. Looking at his likes count, it goes up so fast. I wonder what he's liking away....

Just got flashback to Barrie Twitter likes :brigitte: let's hope its none of that IYKYK

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

5 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

if my father were still alive he'd be in his 70s, and i don't think jeremy being old when his potential, future children are grown-up is really anything to worry about or be weird about, some people just end up having kids at older ages, i understand the concern, but i think that's between the two individuals having children

also i thought jeremy was only 49?

despite that, i do agree that people should take into considering their age when having children, like i honestly don't think men who are their 70s need to be having babies, but jeremy being 49 and having another baby isn't really that weird to me, honestly

remember, i'll always love you, bye

Slightly off topic I guess but honestly the older I get the sillier marriage seems to me. Incredibly self centered and serving no functional purpose other than being a financial agreement. 

she does look very lovely, though, I agree