Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

14 minutes ago, jaesana said:

……. we. don’t. know. that.

we don't know them, nor their relationship. How can we come to this conclusion? we have never even seen this man speak :sleeves:

I already posted them, there is a pro-Trump propaganda tik tok that Lana's husband is currently broadcasting

Wait until the average fan base learns about it and you will see, it pains me to say it, the Taylor Swift counter effect with Kamala

Ok I’m like over the initial shock (finally) and I can say I hope she’s happy even though I don’t support that man in particular I support her and her happiness so I hope she found it <3 and she looked absolutely beautiful! That’s all I have to say at this point because I made my stance clear in previous posts but I do want people to know I support her for sure, just not Jeremy’s views. I agree we should lock this thread cause it’s just the same argument being had over and over. It’s not worth it to keep it open imo! 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ok I got over the initial shock (finally) and I can say that I hope she is happy even though I don't support this particular man I support her and her happiness so I hope she found him <3 and she looked absolutely gorgeous! That's all I have to say at this point because I've made my stance clear in previous posts but I want people to know that I support her for sure but not Jeremy's opinions. I agree we should lock this thread because it's just the same argument being repeated over and over again. It's not worth keeping it open in my opinion! 

All he would have to do is stop his propaganda and the problem would be solved.

Wait I swear this user switched up on Jeremy bc they were his number 1 supporter before the wedding :lmao:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Wait, I swear this user changed their mind about Jeremy because they were his #1 supporter before the wedding :mdr:

I explained it a little higher, if you have time 

On 9/7/2024 at 9:25 PM, JDaniel said:

SHE SEEMS HAPPY

THE REST DOESN'T COUNT

/ end thread 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

/ end of thread 

I take responsibility for these remarks; but if you have read her husband has today on tictok an unacceptable behavior towards her which will in no way make her happy

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Has everyone tried the alligator? I thought the alligator was adorable. 

This alligator has had responsibilities towards his wife for two days that he is not fulfilling

for example, not   putting her at the mercy of her fans for propaganda that is at least controversial for most of Lana's listeners

14 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

this video lmao :eartha:

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚣𝚎

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 

8 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

I take responsibility for these remarks; but if you have read her husband has today on tictok an unacceptable behavior towards her which will in no way make her happy

I just checked the weather and it looks like it's nice weather for a walk in France. You should take advantage of it and get some fresh air....

14 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Spoiler

lol, this reminds me this ⬇️ looks like he really got inspired by these ladies.

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

26 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

will in no way make her happy

You don’t know her.

16 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

not   putting her at the mercy of her fans for propaganda that is at least controversial for most of Lana's listeners

She doesn’t need to worry about what people who claim they’re fans have to say.

14 minutes ago, JDaniel said:

ok I'll stop for this thread, excuse me for disturbing you

:oprah:

IMG-3521.jpg