Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i’m really trying to tell myself lana is just unaware of his past postings online because i would be really really disappointed if she did (but weirdly unsurprised). on the other hand i’m not too concerned with the tabloid stuff, they just post anything for clicks

i would hope that if she did know, it would change her impression of him... like that "meme" was so disturbing, i want to believe that she wouldn't be okay with someone she's so close to sharing photos of people severely beaten as a way to discriminate against others like that, but i suppose you never really know, i just don't understand how some people can look past stuff like that, even if it perhaps doesn't directly impact them

remember, i'll always love you, bye

55 minutes ago, jaesana said:

idk with all the bad boys and trailer park aesthetic lana sings about and has cultivated in her world-building i guess now that the initial shock of it has worn off, it just makes sense. "forget that lefty shit your mom drilled in your mind"

And the occasional early pre-Lana and post-Lana trailer park/white trash shoots and aesthetic. 

6 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

so over the topic tbh :xgiggle:

I can’t imagine this dying until new music appears, which, at this point, seems nowhere near happening 

4 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

I wish I was ignorant to all of this... but once you know it's hard to let it go.. and all this gossip that keeps on going doesn't help either... fckkk I was just waiting for Lasso :crying5:

It’s funny  how some things just change in a day or even in an hour :um3:

50 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

GYqBf_YXIAASiP8.jpg
:wub::wub::wub:

Uncanny. Like skinwalkers… even though the art isn’t really that bad, Jeremy’s expression is just :air:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

honestly i think that dailymail article sounds believable, especially the part about her dming him when she was leaving social media as this is something she was doing at that time (sending various ppl her email to stay in touch) 

‘For most people, the area that Jeremy lives in is a go nowhere town,’ the source said.

‘But Lana likes the fact that she can go out in the town and people do not know who she is. They went to Walmart together and they went to out to eat a couple of times and no one has any idea she is famous, and she likes this.'

I think something similar is behind the logic of denying photos with fans while present with her husband. It gives her plausible deniability and selectivity without seeming like she's the let-down.

BTW i dont think them hiding his ex's stuff in the storage is weird at all, you don't really want your significant other ex's shit laying around and keep them reminding of the previous relationship lmfao

I hope the daily mail stuff isn’t true: which I don’t think it is. Kelli raised his kids and throwing her stuff out would be really disrespectful - especially that she is the bio mom to one of them, I would be fucking pissed if I was one of the children. But again, I don’t think it’s true.