Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

4 hours ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

It's not joking. I'm seriously concerned that maybe she's getting side effects from Ozempic. It doesn't suit everyone and it can have really adverse effects on an individual's health. Google it for yourself and see. People are getting rushed to ER from Ozempic side effects.

tbh it's rude af just assuming she's on ozempic

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

This is literally insanity… watching rednecks fight on the ground in a trailer park? She’s only missing a shotgun and a maga hat. Lana respectfully how can u sink this low:nene:

With all due respect-

kfbClOg.png7kQzMcv.pngtf49kBk.pngKVXEPgl.png

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

9 minutes ago, jaesana said:

With all due respect-

kfbClOg.png7kQzMcv.pngtf49kBk.pngKVXEPgl.png

Back to the top, back to the basics
Restart the tape, Lake Placid, baby

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

whats with the obsession with ozempic lmaooo sis literally had her muscle buffed and looks like she can literally lift a fucking truck with her bare hands, look at the shape of her body - that's her working the shit out at the gym for hours, not ozempic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13864483/celebrity-weight-loss-face-transformation-ozempic.html

lana-jeremy-and-her-ring-v0-ozprl0st68sd

Look how much volume Lana is losing in her face. She's starting to look gaunt just like Ariana Grande and Jessica Simpson. You don't lose facial volume by working out at the gym. It's obvious that she's on Ozempic :candy:

Just now, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Look how much volume Lana is losing in her face. She's starting to look gaunt just like Ariana Grande and Jessica Simpson. You don't lose facial volume by working out at the gym. It's obvious that she's on Ozempic :candy:

Hi there!! Have you considered that no one gives a fuck? My sister is on Ozempic. Do you have a problem with people using this medication? Or perhaps it's not any of your business?

People lose facial volume as they age, also they lose facial volume if they lose weight (using ozempic or not), hope this helps. 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

the ozempic topic is TIRED. move it to reddit or twitter. i'm sick of hearing about her weight speculation. the majority of people on this forum don't give a shit. as someone who has struggled with my own body issues, and i have family members and friends who are on ozempic, it's actually really benefiting their mental and physical health - there is ZERO reason to speculate on Lana's weight. 1) you don't know if she is, and if even she is, 2) you don't konw why. period. PERIOD. there are so many reasons to take these medications. enough. and this is the marriage topic. what are u even doing?

11 minutes ago, jaesana said:

Hi there!! Have you considered that no one gives a fuck? My sister is on Ozempic. Do you have a problem with people using this medication? Or perhaps it's not any of your business?

But your reply here means you definitely gave a fuck loool. Why would I have anything against Ozempic? Do you love to pick fights with strangers? And I fail to understand the logic behind your reasoning of how your sister uses Ozempic as a reason to critique my post?!? See my original post was Lana being on Ozempic may have affected her thinking ability and made her take a decision to get married. That's fucking all. You don't like it you're free to agree to disagree. It's none of your business either.

surely jeremy knows about yesterday's TMZ shots. i wonder how he feels about it. hopefully the two of them really sat down and she explained this burden and the impact it'll have on their lives.

46 minutes ago, jaesana said:

Clock it

45 minutes ago, WildMustang said:

People lose facial volume as they age, also they lose facial volume if they lose weight (using ozempic or not), hope this helps. 

Yes I know people lose facial volume as they age/lose weight but they lose it little by little and not overnight. Lana is losing her facial volume drastically in a span of months. It's not normal. I really hope she discontinues Ozempic if she's taking it.

4 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Yes I know people lose facial volume as they age/lose weight but they lose it little by little and not overnight. Lana is losing her facial volume drastically in a span of months. It's not normal. I really hope she discontinues Ozempic if she's taking it.

It’s bizarre to speculate (and speculating is all you’re doing, short of creating a conspiracy theory) on what medication someone (a celebrity you don’t know personally, no less) is on, that’s the bottom line. You’re free to have your opinions on whatever you want, but I just want to make clear that everyone else is free to believe it’s invasive and irrelevant, too

o4qjp4j.png