Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

6 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Yes I know people lose facial volume as they age/lose weight but they lose it little by little and not overnight. Lana is losing her facial volume drastically in a span of months. It's not normal. I really hope she discontinues Ozempic if she's taking it.

Don't forget make up does its job too, together with aging and losing weight 

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

7 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

It’s bizarre to speculate (and speculating is all you’re doing, short of creating a conspiracy theory) on what medication someone (a celebrity you don’t know personally, no less) is on, that’s the bottom line. You’re free to have your opinions on whatever you want, but I just want to make clear that everyone else is free to believe it’s invasive and irrelevant, too

For anyone with eyes can clearly see how Lana's face is melting away like a candle and understand that something isn't quite right. I care about her health and wish that the healthy glow on her face returns back regardless of her taking Ozempic. Everyone in Hollywood is experimenting with Ozempic and it really looks like Lana is using it as well. It's an Ozempic Epidemic :judgingu3:

reading through this thread and all I can say is some comments being made are actually deranged, why do you care so much about what Lana chooses to do with her body. She sells music, not herself. Even if she aligns her personal experience with her artistic expression and output, it is not an excuse to talk about her like she is this mythical object who can do no wrong. She’s a human being who makes mistakes, yes. But she’s clearly someone with a good head on her shoulders and can protect herself. She is nearly

40 guys she can handle her own shit, let her be. 

1 hour ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13864483/celebrity-weight-loss-face-transformation-ozempic.html

lana-jeremy-and-her-ring-v0-ozprl0st68sd

Look how much volume Lana is losing in her face. She's starting to look gaunt just like Ariana Grande and Jessica Simpson. You don't lose facial volume by working out at the gym. It's obvious that she's on Ozempic :candy:

I hope you realize when you lose a significant amount of weight you lose it from all over your body which includes your face. This  happened to me a little when I lost 50lb. That + getting older + maybe she isn’t getting as much filler anymore IDK but also who cares. Who knows there could be other personal or medical reasons, but it really isn’t that crazy considering those factors it makes perfect sense. I highly doubt she was on ozempic, you don’t gain muscle on it. Losing facial volume is a normal part of life, that’s what happens as you age. I think she looks beautiful

492482-1.png

♡︎

two things can be true at the same time!

1- it’s wrong to speculate/comment on someone’s weight! we don’t know what she’s doing, if she’s taking anything, and what her journey has been with in regards to her body! it’s not right to comment on someone’s body whether it’s good or bad in regards to weight loss or weight gain. she looks good regardless!

2- you can feel differently about Lana after she married this guy! this man has proved what his beliefs are (not just speculation- we know what he’s like AND Lana knows what he’s like) you don’t have to defend her for this!

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

two things can be true at the same time!

1- it’s wrong to speculate/comment on someone’s weight! we don’t know what she’s doing, if she’s taking anything, and what her journey has been with in regards to her body! it’s not right to comment on someone’s body whether it’s good or bad in regards to weight loss or weight gain. she looks good regardless!

2- you can feel differently about Lana after she married this guy! this man has proved what his beliefs are (not just speculation- we know what he’s like AND Lana knows what he’s like) you don’t have to defend her for this!

True, I just don’t see any benefit of caring about it though? She’s basically a stranger to all of us! She chooses what she puts out to us, most likely in a relatively calculated manner. Who we think she is, may not reflect reality. I love Lana so much, and have done since she released BTD, but we can’t let ourselves delve too deeply into these slightly obsessive/parasocial thought patterns about her, her life, and what she is doing. That being said, I am not saying don’t speak out or don’t criticise her for making these decisions, dating a right wing individual goes against all my personal values and it is somewhat a dilemma, but one that doesn’t deserve that much brain energy. Just don’t deep it too much. 

Just now, Queen of the Rodeo said:

She chooses what she puts out to us, most likely in a relatively calculated manner. Who we think she is, may not reflect reality.

Just to note, and to explain what I meant here, I don’t doubt she is authentic, but as all humans do, we don’t share every detail about our lives to people. And I highly doubt she would want to do that to the millions of people obsessed with her. 

7 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I hope you realize when you lose a significant amount of weight you lose it from all over your body which includes your face. This  happened to me a little when I lost 50lb. That + getting older + maybe she isn’t getting as much filler anymore IDK but also who cares. Who knows there could be other personal or medical reasons, but it really isn’t that crazy considering those factors it makes perfect sense. I highly doubt she was on ozempic, you don’t gain muscle on it. Losing facial volume is a normal part of life, that’s what happens as you age. I think she looks beautiful

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWox3d3vns-3ypd3o8ims

Yes Lana will always look beautiful no matter what. She's untouchable. But see her photos from Feb 2024 and Sep 2024. How can someone lose so much facial volume in a span of a few months?! Make it make sense.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZw7EvhONqbo_EqaCDbpS

GFumyEaWIAAo8KX?format=jpg&name=large

But your reply here means you definitely gave a fuck loool. Why would I have anything against Ozempic? Do you love to pick fights with strangers? And I fail to understand the logic behind your reasoning of how your sister uses Ozempic as a reason to critique my post?!? See my original post was Lana being on Ozempic may have affected her thinking ability and made her take a decision to get married. That's fucking all. You don't like it you're free to agree to disagree. It's none of your business either.

Close the fucking thread wtf is this :biblio: 

Such a disgusting and condescending thing to say.

giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

39 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Yes Lana will always look beautiful no matter what. She's untouchable. But see her photos from Feb 2024 and Sep 2024. How can someone lose so much facial volume in a span of a few months?! Make it make sense.

It actually does make a lot of sense if you read my previous post. She’s also wearing makeup in these pics. She hasn’t been in LA lately so maybe she hasn’t been getting filler anymore. Idk Anyways it feels weird and uncomfortable speculating, so I won’t be talking further on this. Hope that makes some sense

492482-1.png

♡︎

7 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

January/February vs September…8 months to lose weight. I’m going to guess you’ve never gone through a weight loss journey of your own? but regardless, this is getting to personal to myself so let me just stop

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Close the fucking thread wtf is this :biblio: 

Such a disgusting and condescending thing to say.

Umm hello missy it's just my opinion as in when people are at their lowest they may take a wrong decision which they will regret completely once they come to their senses. Lana was probably feeling sick due to the extreme weight loss and wasn't in the right frame of mind when she decided to tie the knot :shrug:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13864483/celebrity-weight-loss-face-transformation-ozempic.html

lana-jeremy-and-her-ring-v0-ozprl0st68sd

Look how much volume Lana is losing in her face. She's starting to look gaunt just like Ariana Grande and Jessica Simpson. You don't lose facial volume by working out at the gym. It's obvious that she's on Ozempic :candy:

anybody who loses weight, whether naturally, or using something ozempic, will lose fat in their face, and it's clear she's lost a noticeable amount

Lana Del Rey and Jamie Lee Curtis bring the sparkle to the Women's Guild  Cedars-Sinai Disco Ball | Daily Mail Online It Had to Be Tweed': Lana Del Rey Embraced Classic French Style for Her  Latest Paris Performance | Vogue

regardless of how she did isn't really our business, and we can't really do anything about it anyway, and although i do not like the thought of rich celebrities using ozempic to lose weight quick, especially when it's intended with people with diabetes, she looks great, and she probably feels great, and that's what matters to me, she doesn't look gaunt to me at all, maybe it's just jarring for some people to see her look so different compared to the past couple of years

══════════════════ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ══════════════════

Oh this conversation sucks, I hate when people declare something as fact that is clearly conjecture. She lost weight, she is very fit. As someone who weight trains I know how hard you have to work as a woman to get visible muscle. And you have to eat a lot to build muscle!! Losing weight is so much easier than body recompositioning but she has clearly done a body recomposition. She is doing the hard stuff and people want to accuse her of cutting corners 🥴

lana has been getting filler in her cheeks since at least 2018, and that’s why to some she may look “gaunt” now, because she hasn’t even been in la for a minute and didn’t have the opportunity to get her filler. i don’t think she’s using ozempic. lana has been working out a lot (dogpound membership, her even having a walking pad in her room, etc) and that weight loss looks healthy! she has toned muscles all over and shes glowing. i doubt ozempic had anything to do with her appearance. and even if it did, so what? she looks great

28 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

also, here, you're comparing a random paparazzi pic using flash to professional photos taken with good lighting, and that selfie very well could've been retouched... lighting, angles, and so many other factors can determine how someone looks in a photo... i don't get how some people don't understand this :brigitte:

at the end of the day why does it MATTER? her face and her body has nothing to do with her music, or really anything else, you're acting as if she hasn't been getting work done (lips, nose, fillers) since like 2010, criticize her for who she's married to all you want, but why bring her appearance into it? especially when you have no solid evidence to suggest she's on any weight-loss drugs, you guys see any woman who looses weight quickly, and think she looks sickly, gaunt, and/or most certainly couldn't have done it all by herself, and it's just weird, she looks healthy to me, and ultimately it really isn't our business

══════════════════ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ══════════════════

10 minutes ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

Umm hello missy it's just my opinion as in when people are at their lowest they may take a wrong decision which they will regret completely once they come to their senses. Lana was probably feeling sick due to the extreme weight loss and wasn't in the right frame of mind when she decided to tie the knot :shrug:

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

o4qjp4j.png