Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Everyone talking if Lana wants a child - what about Jeremy ? (Most 56 Year olds don’t want another child especially if their kids are already adults) 

He’s going to retire in the next decade and i doubt he will want to look after a child. He will be 74+ when the child becomes 18.

Honestly I don’t know why we all jump to think Lana wants kids / retire - but it comes up every few months 

Edited by dexter
my apologies he’s 49 not 56 🙈

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

when this whole thing was just to promote her new single and mv where she “marries” jeremy :gasp:

Funny thing is that I instantly checked her staff's Instas (make-up, hair) and all the recent stories and posts were about their other projects. Even Nikki Lane was touring!

2.gif

12 minutes ago, dexter said:

Reminder that Jeremy is 56 - If they do have a child he will be 74 when they turn 18. 

that rarely seems to stop men

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Just now, dexter said:

Everyone talking if Lana wants a child - what about Jeremy ? (Most 56 Year olds don’t want another child especially if their kids are already adults) 

He’s going to retire in the next decade and i doubt he will want to look after a child. He will be 74+ when the child becomes 18.

Honestly I don’t know why we all jump to think Lana wants kids / retire - but it comes up every few months 

Maybe—hopefully--that's something they've already discussed and he replied in the affirmative, and she believes he means it. 

2 minutes ago, dexter said:

as a man he doesn't have to go through pregnancy and this way he'd be tied to her and her fortune forever so...

Just now, Edelgard said:

that rarely seems to stop men

Especially as they're not the ones bearing the child and thus at no physical risk themselves after a certain age. 

1 minute ago, dexter said:

I mean, this is the one thing I'm pretty sure they talked about :lanasrs: bc she wouldn't marry him if he had said he didn't want any more kids

Plus, he looks like the type of guy that wants to spread his lineage or wtvr:shrug:

3 minutes ago, dexter said:

TBFH of all things said today this seems like the weirdest concern

2 minutes ago, Edelgard said:

how many kids does he have and what are their ages? I assume Twitter girlie was fake

That twt girl was fake, and I don’t have any info about his real kids

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

still haven't processed this lmao :oprah2:

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

can someone link me his views on transgender ppl please???

girl there isn’t a master post 😭💀

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

can someone link me his views on transgender ppl please???

uhm! excuse me? 

GILMORE GIRLS: LANA: FKA TWIGS: HALEY HENDERICKXS: MITSKI: ETHEL CAIN: FAYE WEBSTER: MAYA HAWKE: BRITNANY BROSKI: 

I'm still so curious and confused if Ben or Ed or Pammy or Blake / Byron / Alex were there or even Nikki Lane or Father John Misty and his wife Emma...? 

Maybe if it was a "shotgun" wedding and done quickly they didn't have enough notice to get to the wedding? I wanna see HQ photos so bad