Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

2 hours ago, Peachycream said:

Can someone find out if his middle name is Michael for me? I may have found tea about something but I’m not saying a word until it’s confirmed his middle name is Michael. 

Baby what is it?

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

If only a man called Donald Trump would have been sane and never ran as a president of the United States, imagine how calm this thread would've been, all happy people together and celebrating...Cig.gif

2.gif

3 minutes ago, Sadaurora said:

This looks fake as hell lol also she allegedly bought the wedding dress in may lol as one insider said, i really dont think this rs is that new

It's real.. People also found posts of them on her Facebook.. and this one is from May..  Screenshot-20240928-081107-X.jpg

1 minute ago, trust no terrence said:

It's real.. People also found posts of them on her Facebook.. and this one is from May..  Screenshot-20240928-081107-X.jpg

Well that doesnt look good on her abd he seems like a jerk and a weirdo lol

got off my butt to sign in & comment after years for this. pretty dress, i like the bayou swamp queen vibe.

but… now this is a choice considering his vile abhorrent views :poordat: i feel so sorry for trans lipsters

i’ll come back when the inevitable divorce album drops when she wakes up from… whatever this mess she’s gotten herself into here :toofunny:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

2 hours ago, Peachycream said:

Can someone find out if his middle name is Michael for me? I may have found tea about something but I’m not saying a word until it’s confirmed his middle name is Michael. 

it is, his full name is jeremy michael dufrene and it was on the website where people found the marriage license

14 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Wild thought for you: people are more than their political beliefs.

To narrow a whole complex human being down to just this one aspect is an incredibly narrow-minded way of thinking.

lol yes sure i bet he's a true sweetheart aside from supporting one of the most disgusting figures of the american political landscape. 

surely you can excuse if your friend or partner doesn't like vanilla ice but some people draw the line somewhere and i think human rights are a very valid and reasonable point to draw the line. i hope this helps!

6XlmkuP.png

People are judging the guy too much about politics, he's probably just an average guy who isn't even that interested in politics and will vote for Trump as he'd just vote for any republican just cause thats his upbringing and what people he knows say or do and thats all he knows. Nobody has seen him say or give any opinions on anything to be talking about it that much.

Him and Lana maybe never even spoke about politics before as neither of them know or care about it just like most people.

1 hour ago, Chickacherrycola said:

So Marilyn Manson meets the standard of moral integrity that Lana does not? I hate to be the one to tell you but-

I recommend reading the replies before commenting 

34 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Wild thought for you: people are more than their political beliefs.

To narrow a whole complex human being down to just this one aspect is an incredibly narrow-minded way of thinking.

People are more than their beliefs but at the same time, their beliefs reflect an important part of who they are.

This particular Trump supporter has abhorrent views on queer people. His views will be inflicted onto queer people if he votes for Trump and Trump wins.

You're trying to view someone as a complete whole, yes, but you're not realizing their impact on society at large.

giphy.gif

Personally, Lana doesn't have to care about Trump or politics because she's rich. She can escape the impact that Trump has on people. But most people impacted by his actions (abolishing queer rights, making abortion illegal, etc.) are not rich. IMO, if Lana wants to marry this man, fine. But I never, EVER want her to talk about politics again since she loves a man whose politics contradict everything she has ever said.

giphy.gif