Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Just now, Dark Angel said:

idk, at the end of the day, we just can't assume the worst without knowing with certainty, but i really hope she hasn't seen it, because if so, that would be very telling

i apologize for getting heated up about it... i think it's just disappointing for pretty much all of us at the end of the day... we'll just have to see what happens

<3 we all (probably?) love her.

If he does, however, continue to post shit like what he posted in the future... I don't think I'd continue my support of her. Not until she says something.

giphy.gif

Lana is a notorious lurker. Of course she’s seen the Facebook post. If she was texting him for the past few years then she was definitely stalking his social media and feeling all the little butterflies we have when we’ve got a crush. Unfortunately.

Just now, trashmagik said:

Lana is a notorious lurker. Of course she’s seen the Facebook post. If she was texting him for the past few years then she was definitely stalking his social media and feeling all the little butterflies we have when we’ve got a crush. Unfortunately.

the main thing that makes me think she's seen that post is that she secretly tried to do damage control by asking fans not to say bad things about him.

giphy.gif

Just now, Lana Del Dufrene said:

Are we all done with this madness :oprah9:

Nope. It's LB, we will never be done.

here's the weird picture from the Atlanta explosion

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

I just woke up 20 minutes ago or so, and I decided to open this thread… I feel like we all need to take some deep breaths and take a walk :tiffany2:

yeah, away from her hypocritical ass

46 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Have you seen the incredibly graphic Facebook post or should I relink it for you

Lana shared this message around the times when people started to raise concerns about his political views so it was a sarcastic post as she is not the person you can take her word for it 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

38 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Can everyone calm down and take Lana’s word for it 

GWfqew2W0AARS0T.jpg

I mean it’s a bit hard to take the word of someone who calls someone a “very kind very smart very caring” while they’re an avid trump supporter, antivaxxer, and repost memes of beating trans people seriously. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

3 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Lana shared this message around the times when people started to raise concerns about his political views so it was a sarcastic post as she is not the person you can take her word for it 

im talking about the post about beating up a trans person until they’re unrecognizable 

edit: nvm im so slow im sorry, you meant YOUR post was sarcastic, my bad

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

59 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

“Smart” is like the last word I think of when I think of Trump supporters :toofloppy:

lmao literally, and tht goes for ANY person who supports Trump or posts those cringey kind of things on facebook

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

7 minutes ago, Escapism said:

I mean it’s a bit hard to take the word of someone who calls someone a “very kind very smart very caring” while they’re an avid trump supporter, antivaxxer, and repost memes of beating trans people seriously. 

She knows him personally. You don't.

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Did you see what he posts? That shows what kind of person he is.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Can u shut up and take a moment to think. If these violent, vile, disgusting, hateful posts are just what he’d put on social media for the public, imagine the kind of terrible person he is in private. Idagf that she knows him personally, we all know him based off of the evil he puts out into the world, and that alone is enough.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, grandpas glass said:

There is a saying that "love is blind". She could have missed a lot if she had been obsessed with him.

it's really no excuse, obviously being attracted to someone makes it more likely that we'll look past certain, unfavorable things, but that doesn't count when it's graphic violence and discrimination towards anyone

she's not some naive teenager, she's a grown adult who knows better

remember, i'll always love you, bye