Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

This is such a mess honestly.. like I was happy she was getting married but like something has been off with her lately and finding out the man she married is like not progressive and is a trump supporter like ugh noooo Lana :crai:

i just want her to be happy but like 

Just now, ultr4violense said:

This is such a mess honestly.. like I was happy she was getting married but like something has been off with her lately and finding out the man she married is like not progressive and is a trump supporter like ugh noooo Lana :crai:

i just want her to be happy but like 

Lately? Something’s been off since she lashed out at Ann Powers. I think she realized liberals aren’t so nice and welcoming of her and never looked back.

1 minute ago, lucky blue said:

I think she realized liberals aren’t so nice and welcoming of her and never looked back.

69d3f8948affd0f8a8bf2d0b4d1aa54f.gif

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, lucky blue said:

Look I’ve been a Lana fan since 2014 - something definitely shifted right after the NPR piece.

That's a bit strange, love. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

15 minutes ago, lucky blue said:

Lately? Something’s been off since she lashed out at Ann Powers. I think she realized liberals aren’t so nice and welcoming of her and never looked back.

We’re talking about Lana here tho 

3 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

Not the video of them making out in his truck going around twitter now :bebe: she’s going to get papped by every teen with an android in that swamptown omg

Omg what 

18 minutes ago, lucky blue said:

what in the world do you mean?

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

Not the video of them making out in his truck going around twitter now :bebe: she’s going to get papped by every teen with an android in that swamptown omg

What video :headache:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

Robcravee on twitter :rollin:

What the hell lmao the need to leave them alone :toofunny:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i'm going to take this down if i get flamed for this but i sleuthed a couple years back and found that she's a registered independent in new york - not a democrat. girlie is not a progressive. she doesn't care.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, jaesana said:

i'm going to take this down if i get flamed for this but i sleuthed a couple years back and found that she's a registered independent in new york - not a democrat. girlie is not a progressive. she doesn't care.

Oh this tea

2 minutes ago, jaesana said:

not saying that she's progressive, but i don't think being registered as an independent really says that much about someone's views

remember, i'll always love you, bye