pinupgirls

Priscilla Presley

Of the many photographs ive seen of Priscilla, there are many where her and Lana almost look identical. Ive heard people talk about Lana resembling her before. Do you think Lana ever purposely tries to add a little of Priscillas iconic look into her style? 

(Young Priscilla before all the surgery, of course.)

PriscillaPresley15.jpg

webcropELVIS-PRESLE03-1967_t300.jpg

Priscilla-Presley-and-Elvis-Marriage.jpgpp1.jpgtumblr_lwmer2IF781qe693jo1_500.jpgEuMFjsp7YEq6JgWvcyYplg2.jpgPriscilla-Presley-Young-resized.jpg

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

yes of course! I think shes spoken about it before as well, thank you for posting these pictures they're beautiful. Doesn't lana also have a picture of her with a Maltese pup just like that as well? What a beauty queen

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

I wonder if they have ever spoken in real life? 

Lana+Del+Rey+PNG.pngPriscilla-Presley-Young-resized.jpg

yes of course! I think shes spoken about it before as well, thank you for posting these pictures they're beautiful. Doesn't lana also have a picture of her with a Maltese pup just like that as well? What a beauty queen

I thought she was going for the Nancy look really but that's a possibility. Still, I like it.

This is the only Nancy look that I think really reminds me of Lana. Nancy+Sinatra+png.png

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

Oh I love young Priscilas look!! She was so stylished and gorgeous!! I think Lana does copy her style. Maybe Lana thinks is beautiful and had work well for Priscila so why not reproduce? Something like that I guess. She said it all 100 times: thematically, visually and sonically. This is her visual theme for her sounds?

On the other hand many of the artits from the 60' all over the world had that look. We had a brazilian very famous singer called Astrud Gilberto. She was also famous in the scene in NY and France since she was also fluente in english and french. She had the same kind of numb face and tone to her presentation like Lana. Also the big hair and white and blue dresses with headbands.

Sometimes I think Lana copies Priscila Sometimes I think she just copies the 60'.'.

glgcDdT.gif

I'm pretty certain Priscilla had something done, even then. She did a lot of things to appease Elvis, he wanted her to look a certain way. I think they look similar, but mostly cause the makeup and the look is very attainable, if you are good w/ liquid liner  :P  (Really, I think Marina could look like Priscilla cause her face is fuller, if she didn't have such bad makeup)

It's funny how she seems to try to resemble Priscilla, even wearing her name on her shirt in those candids of her outside the studio.

tumblr_miouvdMjAx1rxpbfoo1_500.jpg

Priscilla liked motorcycles, too :)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I was just waiting for that picture to show up here, certain people on Tumblr actually believes this is real  :facepalm:

Yeah, I was kind of surprised nobody had posted it already :P

It's quite a creepy picture tbh but it's even creepier when Tumblr people actually believe it :deadbanana:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

tumblr_mdq39jPceq1qh5w6mo1_500.png

I need this car tbh  :defeated:  but I would never ever be able to afford the upkeep or gas for those guzzlers  :heidi:

I thought she was going for the Nancy look really but that's a possibility. Still, I like it.

Their sounds are similar...sort of lol...maybe that's the connection people have?? 

I wonder if they have ever spoken in real life? 

Lana+Del+Rey+PNG.pngPriscilla-Presley-Young-resized.jpg

This is the only Nancy look that I think really reminds me of Lana. Nancy+Sinatra+png.png

I think they have spoken or spoken through someone because didn't lana say she can't do elvis covers because she wont allow it or something??? I wish I could take a pretty picture with my maltese baby but he's so much of a spaz I don't think he can sit still long enough for the photo to be taken I would have to wake him up from a nap or something lol stupid puppy :)

I'm pretty certain Priscilla had something done, even then. She did a lot of things to appease Elvis, he wanted her to look a certain way. I think they look similar, but mostly cause the makeup and the look is very attainable, if you are good w/ liquid liner   :P  (Really, I think Marina could look like Priscilla cause her face is fuller, if she didn't have such bad makeup)

It's funny how she seems to try to resemble Priscilla, even wearing her name on her shirt in those candids of her outside the studio.

tumblr_miouvdMjAx1rxpbfoo1_500.jpg

Priscilla liked motorcycles, too :)

Yes I absolutely agree with you that she has had work done, most likely nose and lips because I think that's what was mostly available at the time (my mother has spoken of this before)  maybe not even lips not sure but for sure nose was available. She's a beautiful woman. 

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

Any resemblance is just copy conicidence

Big NAILS claws

1jx0K7l.jpg

HAIR STYLE

Big beauty queen style

CU0s6Cr.jpg

2LhenGl.jpg

Hair and the flowers

3wtE7Mo.jpg

TERh8G0.jpg

Curly - Hello Ride