Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Now you're just assuming things because you h8 me. Cute.

(I love the final that never leaked because the use of autotune is cute [sad] but it works, etc. Also loon-esque noises so you must understand my love for it. The one we have in full is okay, it's pretty boring though tbh)

I remember you telling me long ago actually. inb4 I'm obsessed :derpna:

I don't know the general consensus on American Dream but perhaps it's unpopular to say I think it's corny melodrama no matter the format.

Too bad whoever used that argument didn't back it up with more respectable points, right? Oh wait.

sntq618.gif

bel air bores me to tears  :lange:

same

I remember you telling me long ago actually. inb4 I'm obsessed :derpna:

I don't know the general consensus on American Dream but perhaps it's unpopular to say I think it's corny melodrama no matter the format.

sntq618.gif

did you not read my whole post i said gtfo before you even arrived #oversensitive 

14417469274.gif

did you not read my whole post i said gtfo before you even arrived #oversensitive 

I didn't tbh, what did I miss

I think lack of punctuation has the meaning of this sentence lost on me. Are you hashtagging that you are oversensitive?

I didn't tbh, what did I miss

I think lack of punctuation has the meaning of this sentence lost on me. Are you hashtagging that you are oversensitive?

But hashtags are like another realm of grammar, what. #yes #yesiwas #sitarisbasic #follow4follow

14417469274.gif

The worst track on Born to Die is:

This Is What Makes Us Girls

oh shiiiiiiiiiiit come up and get me kids

i want a divorce

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

It's not really an opinion but, I wonder if Lana is genuine. Like when people meet her they say "oh she's so sweet and lovely'. But you can't really tell a lot about somebody after spending 5 minutes around them. I wonder if she's really a good-hearted pop star.

I see what you mean, but it would be obvious that she wasn't genuine by this point in her career if she wasn't.

No baby we can work this out, we have a child stay 2gether for the kid.

gettin what u deserve :thumb:

14417469274.gif

Guest Dot

I know loads of people who hate it lol. I even know one crazy girl who hates LDRAKALG.

I do! I hate Sirens! I actually don't like most of her unreleased songs. There are some that are really good, but none of them are in my top 5 Lana songs, I think. I don't think LDRAKALG is that good either.

I don't see Yayo as her best song and I'm not a big fan of Video Games and Ride either. (They're both really good songs, but I never really listen to them.)

Radio and Without You should've been singles or at least promotional singles.

Off to the Races is one of my least favourites from BTD, as well as TIWMUG. Body Electric is my least favourite song from Paradise.

I want her to release at least two more singles from Paradise, before releasing/recording new music. I think if you make a phenomenal album, you should stick with it at least for a while and release as much singles/videos as possible.

Guest Dot

The Dark Paradise first demo shits all over the album version.

I wish Lana would stop recording Yayo, it is okay to leave it in the past.

If Radio, Without You & Lucky Ones TIWMUG & Dark Paradise (released as part of Paradise EP) were replaced by Kinda Outta Luck, Heavy Hitter & Hundred Dollar Bill/You Can Be The Boss Live or Die & Serial Killer, then Born To Die would be perfect, they are the only thing holding back BTD.

Yayo shouldn't have been included on Paradise, I'd adore Lana if she included Paradise,Live or Die,Noir,Boarding School or Hollywood's Dead and it wouldve strengthend the album.

I'm also annoyed that she has leaked 100+ songs and I can't find them all.

I'm guessing all of these are unpopular.

Fixed.

darling, we need only look through the previous 48 pages of this thread to see why I didn't include Lucky Ones. But I love your passion surrounding Lucky Ones and also if it makes u feel better

The worst track on Born to Die is:

This Is What Makes Us Girls

oh shiiiiiiiiiiit come up and get me kids

THIS. THIS. THIS. There's absolutely nothing special about this song. It doesn't stick out from most of the other songs on BTD.

I want her to release at least two more singles from Paradise, before releasing/recording new music. I think if you make a phenomenal album, you should stick with it at least for a while and release as much singles/videos as possible.

Official Singles:

Video Games, Born to Die, Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness, National Anthem, Ride, Dark Paradise.

Promotional Singles:

Off to the Races, Carmen, Blue Velvet, Burning Desire.

She's released plenty of singles, no need to be greedy. It'd be in very poor taste to release "as many singles as possible" because singles have already been released for more than half the songs on the album. She doesn't need to be like Katy Perry and spend like 3 years leeching off the success of one album. 

14417469274.gif

It's not really an opinion but, I wonder if Lana is genuine. Like when people meet her they say "oh she's so sweet and lovely'. But you can't really tell a lot about somebody after spending 5 minutes around them. I wonder if she's really a good-hearted pop star.

idk I kind of get the feeling she is genuine most the time and that she really does care about her fans, she's proven that so many times. And she just seems like a sweet, caring person in general aswell.

But when she pulls stuff like that pap video of her saying "let me do what the fuck I'm doing, just signing autographs" or something like that I didnt really see the point in reacting that way it looked a little fake. And everytime she says "I didnt think you would all show up, thought you didnt know who I was" or w/e at shows I'm like are you serious....but its good to stay humble i guess. 

But when she pulls stuff like that pap video of her saying "let me do what the fuck I'm doing, just signing autographs" or something like that I didnt really see the point in reacting that way it looked a little fake. And everytime she says "I didnt think you would all show up, thought you didnt know who I was" or w/e at shows I'm like are you serious....but its good to stay humble i guess. 

I don't ever post here because it seems to be the 'Come express your negative opinions so we can judge and argue against them' thread, but just to put that celeb behaviour in perspective, I'm sure you could appreciate how annoying the press must be? They'll do anything for a scoop. Poor Kate Middleton once had her hair pulled just so they could get a photo of her looking angry and out of control, just to put a ridiculous story beside it along the lines of 'Katie in rage after row with Prince Wills'.

It's like the flack Beiber got for his short circuit the last month. I honestly don't know how the press don't constantly find themselves battered to death.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png