Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

When I met her she looked old. She had that look of a mum who has a 1 year old baby and is up half the night.. I don't know.

Yeah, dark hair makes most people look old.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Sometimes I wonder if she really listens to Elvis and reads Nabokov (esp. since she mis-spelled it).. like is it all part of her image or an effort to appeal to her hipster youth audience? lol

Okay, I'm more inclined to believe she listens to Elvis but when asked about Nirvana in an interview, she didn't appear to be too knowledgeable about one of her self-proclaimed favorite bands.

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I hate that megapuffy hairstyle she's been wearing for the past few months.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Sometimes I wonder if she really listens to Elvis and reads Nabokov (esp. since she mis-spelled it)..

You mean the tattoo? I have a weird conviction that it's not real

It's been spotted again, in addition to her die young tat BUT I do agree- it may not be real- I think she or a friend has a henna machine (Urban Outfitters sells them) .. plus she used to have an infinity tat on her wrist -as May- but it disappeared. There was another one- 'life is beautiful' on her wrist-she had it as Lana and it 'disappeared', too-

tattoo3.png

Although by the looks of this one- she may have had it lasered off, it looks a bit faded

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

You can see it on her right underam on this picture. it doesn't look like henna anymore.

chuckg02.jpg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Sometimes I wonder if she really listens to Elvis and reads Nabokov (esp. since she mis-spelled it).. like is it all part of her image or an effort to appeal to her hipster youth audience? lol

Okay, I'm more inclined to believe she listens to Elvis but when asked about Nirvana in an interview, she didn't appear to be too knowledgeable about one of her self-proclaimed favorite bands.

I'd say half as her image and half as something she is interested in. I find Nirvana overrated anyways so the fact she named it her favorite band seems cringeworthy to me, I think it's just to be trendy. I won't deny it, Heart-Shaped Box is a good song, I listen to it on repeat every now and then, same with; Polly, Come As You Are, and In Bloom - but after a while their discography sounds the same, but the "grunge" and "hipsters" on Tumblr won't admit that. At many times I find Lana Del Rey to be a hipster. I wouldn't say Nabokov is a strong aspect of hipster culture though, but that's just my opinion. But I find her tattoos to be biting the hipster enchilada a bit too hard. "Die Young", "Infinity", etc.

It's been spotted again, in addition to her die young tat BUT I do agree- it may not be real- I think she or a friend has a henna machine (Urban Outfitters sells them) .. plus she used to have an infinity tat on her wrist -as May- but it disappeared. There was another one I can't remember -she had it as Lana and it 'disappeared', too

Yeah I remember one that said Life Is Beautiful or something? I mean how cliche though, 'die young', an infinity sign and 'life is beautiful' :eek:

And I do get that Lana is weird but still, I don't think she would get two authors names tattooed on her arm AND spell them wrong now that's too much haha

You can see it on her right underam on this picture. it doesn't look like henna anymore.

chuckg02.jpg

Oh.. :eek:

I really hate both of the H&M shoots (especially the winter one)

And I never really liked this photo either; don't understand why everyone does

3_lana+del+rey.png

See, this is what I was saying about photo shoots and blood and ~art. Mess.

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

she used to have an infinity tat on her wrist -as May- but it disappeared.

it didn't disappear, it washed off.

When I met her she looked old. She had that look of a mum who has a 1 year old baby and is up half the night.. I don't know.

Yeah, dark hair makes most people look old.

She was probably just tired :uh: