Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I was really disappointed by the Paradise Edition. I don't like Cola or American. I don't like LDRAKALG that much. There are good songs on there but I prefer other versions of them.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I was really disappointed by the Paradise Edition. I don't like Cola or American.

I felt really similar at first, but they really grow on you :) I'd say they take a few days or even more to charm you (or maybe I'm a late bloomer). Of course they might never, but I can relate to feeling a bit let down at first, that feeling just completely disappeared now.

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Guys, how about we stick with unpopular opinions pertaining to Lana? :P

And on that subject, the Ride performance where her hair is up ad she's wearing a simple, all black ensemble is her best look, ever. :flutter: Simple is nice! Pants are nice! Lana doesn't give pants enough love in her performances! :defeated: She never sings about pants in her songs either. :( Pants are sexy too :3

I'm in his favorite black slacks...

I agree completely with these two points. Oh no, am i a deluded stan now?

(Fun Fact: I didn't know what "stan" was until ldr.fm. At first i thought it might have been a reference to the South Park character Stan, but eventually i looked it up on urban dictionary...)

I feel uncomfortable using language like that around you. Like I need to elevate my internet speak. Just look at your signature. The limits of my language mean the limits of my world. It's like a challenge.

At least you agree :mariah:

I guess I was excited about Paradise and in the hype of it I thought it was incredible, but looking back on it I'm a bit disappointed. I mean, it's exciting to have a new album and the songs are great~ but they weren't as spectacular as I anticipated.

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I like Is It Wrong? except for the chorus. It irritates me a bit. I love everything else though.

Making Out was a letdown, the autotuned version is better in my opinion.

Unpopular opinions about songs that have been available for less than 48 hours...

How does this thread work again? Or am i just being too formal about this? That's probably it. I should drink the purple Kool-Aid.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Post your unpopular opinions on Lana Del Rey here! I will of course start:

The No Kung Fu "Yayo" shits all over the album version.

I absolutely HATE the Paradise Edition of Yayo. I think it's her worst song yet.

I absolutely HATE the Paradise Edition of Yayo. I think it's her worst song yet.

all this new yayo hate where r u coming from jfc.

also

NKF> AKA > Acoustic Demo = Paradise

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The No Kung Fu version of Put Me In a Movie shits all over the AKA version.

Yes! The intro is booootiful. Hate the into of the AKA version so much ew :ohreallygirl:

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

Yes! The intro is booootiful. Hate the into of the AKA version so much ew :ohreallygirl:

yesyesyesssssssss the emphasis on the guitar in the NKF version is beautiful

it's hardly there in the AKA version so that one can just take a seat tbh

14417469274.gif

Unpopular opinions about songs that have been available for less than 48 hours...

How does this thread work again? Or am i just being too formal about this? That's probably it. I should drink the purple Kool-Aid.

Well, some people has had them for days now

2wn4whw.png

i think this is popular but i just need to post it somewhere so

i don't understand her, Lana herself. her songs are all mysterious and deadly and so very just, raw, you know? but when you look at lana, you see a cute delicate girl who could never do anything that these songs portray. i get that some are based off movies, novels, things etc but the more personal ones confuse me.

and why is she so awfully timid? the first time i heard her in an interview, i wasn't really moved per say. whereas her songs move me to a point of laughter or tears or, just real emotions really, i guess. i just don't know where my dangerous girl's gone, and i want her back. :icant:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg