Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Animals?

Stand by for the Auto-Tuned loon's entrance in 3, 2, 1...

the pro-bulimic with his fingers in her mouth.

Nothing bulimic about it, just straight-up sex. You even see that kind of sex in Hollywood movies.

I really love Burning Desire. I don't think a lot of fans liked it, yeah? It's just really sexy and heavy. Call it a mess or whatever, but it's a hot mess, okay.

I can't get into BD but i totally get the heavy.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

the pro-bulimic with his fingers in her mouth.

Nothing bulimic about it, just straight-up sex. You even see that kind of sex in Hollywood movies.

Kids, just remember to do the finger-sucking before the anal play. #EvilSexTips

:aheh:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Animals?

Stand by for the Auto-Tuned loon's entrance in 3, 2, 1...

You can first hear my loon call at about 1:31 on BTD, 0:10 on LO and it alternates with a boiling tea kettle sound under the chorus of MDM. There are synth cicadas on VG around 1:33 and a hooting owl at 0:07 on MDM. You can first hear Maru the Cat meowing repeatedly on "Carmen" at 0:14 and also on WY at 0:17. There's even a yipping puppy on the bridge of NA at 2:24 and an auto-tuned whale at 0:25 of LO. And I haven't even mentioned anything on PE yet (coming soon)!

I can't get into BD

Lemme guess, you need the S&M too or you just can't get it up, can you, you SLUT!?

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

I hate the cover of paradise. I just hate it...

I don't know if this is an un popular opinion, I've heard tons of people say they love it and she looks beautiful, but I completely disagree.

VyIsfwC.jpg

You can first hear my loon call at about 1:31 on BTD, 0:10 on LO and it alternates with a boiling tea kettle sound under the chorus of MDM.

alway thought it's an autotuned old train and locomotive :eek:

auto-tuned whale at 0:25 of LO. And I haven't even mentioned anything on PE yet (coming soon)!

i thought it's someone singing "mhhh, mhhh..."

edit: lol just googled lana del rey loon and found this treadt http://lanaboards.co...he-loon-thread/ :hacute:

i76mrxw.png 

You can first hear my loon call at about 1:31 on BTD, 0:10 on LO and it alternates with a boiling tea kettle sound under the chorus of MDM. There are synth cicadas on VG around 1:33 and a hooting owl at 0:07 on MDM. You can first hear Maru the Cat meowing repeatedly on "Carmen" at 0:14 and also on WY at 0:17. There's even a yipping puppy on the bridge of NA at 2:24 and an auto-tuned whale at 0:25 of LO. And I haven't even mentioned anything on PE yet (coming soon)!

Lemme guess, you need the S&M too or you just can't get it up, can you, you SLUT!?

omg

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but I don't like any of Lana's covers, she's better with her own songs and I hate it when she goes really low with her voice, she sounds drunk and like she's trying to talk like a man.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I thought you had a thing for female drunks tho

:uh:

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion but I don't like any of Lana's covers, she's better with her own songs and I hate it when she goes really low with her voice, she sounds drunk and like she's trying to talk like a man.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think I like Lana Del Ray nearly as much as Born to Die, and "This Is What Makes Us Girls" is one of the best tracks on the album.

LDRakaLG is muuuch better than BTD, as everybody knows. :creep: But I completly agree on the TIWMUG part, it's so amazing.

last.fm  

..I got a ton of hate for this on the Lana confessions thread but these are the Lana songs I don't listen to/like.

Keep in mind that I've changed my mind about some of the ones I listed earlier:

Back To Tha Basics (Idk why I can't like this one :()

Every Man Gets His Wish

Butterflies

Come When You Call Me America

Daddy Issues

Delicious
Fake Diamond

Making Out

Oh and Break My Fall is my current fave LDR song (I hadn't really given it a listen before I listed it in the first post)

I completely, absolutely, 100% approve of Lana's decision to pen the lyric "Audiotune lies" for Carmen. :yesnod:

'splain yoself, PB. What does this mean? Why? 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein