Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

OMG yes, it's such a great song! It was the first Ultraviolence song I loved (besides West Coast), before I got into all the other songs. Her vocals on the bridge (I think that's the bridge? Where she sings And if you call, I'll run, run run/If you change your mind, I'll come, come, come) are so beautiful. :oprah:

Same! I remember when I first listened to it I had it on repeat. Omg that part of the song literally leaves me in tears every time it is so beautiful! :cryney:

s-be18bcd9e81764b8ffe6979bdf3994c544ee54

at least it's not cruel world :oprah3:

#BannedT Cruel World is one of the best songs from Ultraviolence and one of her most brilliant songs ever.

tumblr_nkhmvarp2h1rqnl7yo1_500.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm glad we got UV and not an album that sounds like the "untouchable 5". JFK, AFFA, Hollywood and Starry Eyed are all meh. Fine China has nice lyrics but sounds boring. YTH has nice verses but the chorus is bland. 

The only two good rejects we know about are BB (which was officially released) and YG.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!