Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I mean...Nicki Minaj alone has gotten 10x the amount of unfair criticism/media hate that Lana has...

like why did she say that lmao

Nicki Minaj was acting up like a lil child and thought she deserved an oscar for dryhumping trees and shaking her ass in Anaconda so let's not talk about unjustified demands

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Nicki Minaj was acting up like a lil child and thought she deserved an oscar for dryhumping trees and shaking her ass in Anaconda so let's not talk about unjustified demands

i didn’t say anything about “unjustified demands,” you just made that up. Are you okay?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

you can defend Lana without tearing down another artist.... Lana not showing her ass and titties doesn't make her a pure and holy goddess

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

you can defend Lana without tearing down another artist.... Lana isn't a holy goddess because she doesn't show her ass and tits

Never said that. I did not tear down Nicki. I just think she is just as deluded

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

i hate jack and i hate her for working with him again

I don’t agree that I hate him cause I love the work they did on NFR together but I definitely wish she’d work with different producers for this new album especially with all this fire and passion she seems to have built up right now jack’s style never really pushes it all the way to that “place” other cuts such as blackest day, cruel world, OTTR etc reach sonically idk if I’m rambling or if that makes any sense but yeah I wish she’d keep Jack away from the new record

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

ok i just had an epiphany and im disturbed by lana today. i dont know if its bc im high but its truly weirding me out. i know she went through a lot and she has the right to talk about things bothering her but this was just odd and seemed like it could've been addressed in suchh a better way...

id like to say she doesnt give a fuck but it just looks like she does, a lot. 

I wish Lana would spend as much time and energy into producing, mastering, finishing her art and promoting it as she spends time making sure we understand she hates her fucking mom.

what have I missed?  :awk:

i am nothing and should be everything

The difference between the artists Lana mentioned & herself is their music's more appealing to the GP, I don't think its realistically about the lyrics. if she wants to be treated different she should just change her sound. which IMO she's very much fine as she always is

Hehehe she's acting like I do when drinking too much while angry, but less articulate and conniving :teehee: not to speculate on her current circumstances that we don't know but God Bless the Broken Road or whatever

Also I LOVED what she wrote on the subject of her relationship with her mother. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb, and while I'm blessed with an amazing mother most of my friends have horrible matriarchs to varying degrees and they're better off finding love in people less volatile. Some have gone scorched earth, some keep their moms at arms length, and I'm very proud of them all.

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg